Page 1 of 2
What is the most trouble you have ever been in?

Last year i made a youtube video where me and my friends stabbed a baby doll and beat it with a bat and lit it on fire and called it xtreme baby killing, and we had cannibal corpse playing over the video; it was hillarious. My parents saw it and i got grounded for 2 months.

Oh and another thing; me and my friends were out egging cars at 3 in the morning. My friend sees a cop car and thinks it would be genius to egg the windshield. Well the cop saw him throw it, sped up to us as we were running. He got out of the car and chased us for about a minute, me and 1 of my friends went one way, the other went a different way. The cop followed him and tackled him through a wooden fence, handcuffed him, and brought him down to the station.

They later showed up at my house and we played dumb saying we didnt know what was going on, and were sleeping so we got out of it. He had to do community service for a while and his name was put on the records or something. Pretty funny looking back on it though.

What about you?
Last edited by acaciastrania at Jan 18, 2009,
i lied to god once
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
I was arrested for vandalizing the side of my school's wall when I was 15. At the time, the cop who caught me was my girlfriend's father.

That was awkward...
Quote by acaciastrania

Last year i made a youtube video where me and my friends stabbed a baby doll and beat it with a bat and lit it on fire and called it xtreme baby killing, and we had cannibal corpse playing over the video; it was hillarious. My parents saw it and i got grounded for 2 months. What about you?

Dude, what the f*** is your problem?
Quote by acaciastrania
My parents saw it and i got grounded for 2 months.

Mental.
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
lol ur parents r well strict!
Quote by Skrewdriver
I took a shit out my grandma's back garden and blamed it on the dog....

Quote by DieGarbageMan
Epic win for benjo48
link to the vid? or did you delete it?
Quote by binary-ghost
i really wish i had pics to proove it... i just realized how immensely unbelievable this is but... i promise you... he was doing something to the dogs crotch with his face..
I was once cought sleeping with a girl i had known for 2 days

BY MY MOTHER

also, i was once 1000 euros in debt.

funnily enough, i got in more trouble for the money.
Quote by chromeguitars
link to the vid? or did you delete it?

Nah i had to delete it, but i didnt really cuz its just a private video. it was so funny though. had like 30k views
Quote by acaciastrania

Last year i made a youtube video where me and my friends stabbed a baby doll and beat it with a bat and lit it on fire and called it xtreme baby killing, and we had cannibal corpse playing over the video; it was hillarious. My parents saw it and i got grounded for 2 months.

srs fail.
Im a wanted killer over in Japan. All i did was give people acid and now im a murderer! Its not my fault they went home and killed their family and friends.
I've never really did anything. I got angry and punched a drainpipe and got an afternoon detention at school for "vandalism". I didn't even leave a damn mark.
I got 4 hour detention after school.

For cursing at the teacher.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Quote by CoreysMonster
I was once cought sleeping with a girl i had known for 2 days

BY MY MOTHER

also, i was once 1000 euros in debt.

funnily enough, i got in more trouble for the money.

Completely misread that the first time. So what did she do? And is that why you're "seriously depressed"?

Quote by tmfiore
I got 4 hour detention after school.

For cursing at the teacher.

Which curse? Killing or torture? Or just a simple expelliarmus?
Last edited by aaciseric at Jan 18, 2009,
Well, I was on vacation in Japan and some dude gave me acid and I almost killed my family while stoned.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
I got caught hacking the school network when I was 10 - man I'm a nerd they couldn't pin it on me though because all they had to go on was the records of my username and no-one had passwords at primary school, but they did phone may parents - who laughed , but had I had a password, I would probably have been suspended, or worse.

I've never been in serious trouble since. Just stupid little things: homework, being late, that sort of shit.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
my mom just caught me smoking weed this morning.
she laughed at me and started making fun of me :-S didnt even care
I bought stolen weed back when I lived in Birmingham.

Turned out it was stolen from yardies who proceeded to completely destroy my room and pretty much everything in it. Luckily I thought it would be a good idea to leave for a week or so when I found out it was stolen and who it was stolen from, then when I got back and saw the damage decided to leave permanently lol... Good times
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by aaciseric
Completely misread that the first time. So what did she do? And is that why you're "seriously depressed"?

she threw the girl out, after she put on her clothes, and it's because my best friend died recently (a month ago). i should change it...
Quote by BlackandSilver
Well, I was on vacation in Japan and some dude gave me acid and I almost killed my family while stoned.

Ozzy?
Quote by CoreysMonster
she threw the girl out, after she put on her clothes, and it's because my best friend died recently (a month ago). i should change it...

Oh, I apologise then if that seemed tactless.
Caught with weed and drinking. I got grounded for a few months. I was only 13 though. Such a tender age. My parents didn't know I was high though so it wasn't as bad.
My Gear:

Schecter Tempest
Roland Cube 60
Boss DS-1
Vox V847A Wah
When some of my friends got arrested for vandalism or something, and I ran away when the police came... and then one of the guys gave the police my name and my mum found out

She was unhappy... but I'd done **** all wrong, so I didn't get charged or anything, and now it's just a funny story
Some people wait a lifetime, some simply accept...

...Some of us crash land, some of us eject...

...Some restore the blood flow, some just let it go and bleed...

...Some of us obsess, some move on to something new
Quote by acaciastrania

Oh and another thing; me and my friends were out egging cars at 3 in the morning. My friend sees a cop car and thinks it would be genius to egg the windshield. Well the cop saw him throw it, sped up to us as we were running. He got out of the car and chased us for about a minute, me and 1 of my friends went one way, the other went a different way. The cop followed him and tackled him through a wooden fence, handcuffed him, and brought him down to the station.

They later showed up at my house and we played dumb saying we didnt know what was going on, and were sleeping so we got out of it. He had to do community service for a while and his name was put on the records or something. Pretty funny looking back on it though.
What about you?

...maybe you had to be there.

Oh yeah, almost forgot:

You're a prick.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Quote by acaciastrania

What about you?

for some horrible reason I really want to see this vid. link? PM? do you still have it?
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by aaciseric

Lol. "Swearing" would be the better word instead of "curse words."

Basically, I sweared at the teacher.
Quote by user_nameless

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
Quote by acaciastrania

What about you?

Link to this video?
I once stole a popsicle stick off my 1st grade teacher's desk. Call to parents, not cool when you're in the first grade.

I wanted the thing because it had googly eyes on it and a smily face. She had plenty more and they were free anyway. She gave me one in the end regardless. Ho'.
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
well, i've been in trouble my entire life. and once i turned 16, i've been in jail i think 8 or nine times and prison once. but most of the stuff i've done i havent even got caught for. anyway, probably the MOST trouble i've been in was my friends had broken into a guy's house that they hated. they stole 7 different guns. 4 were really old bolt-action 22's. one was a 12 gauge pump shotgun, and the other one was a 16 gauge buck-shot shotgun. anyway, i was helping my friends take them to someone else's house. i had all 7 stolen guns in my trunk. and i got pulled the f*ck over. the cop asked for my license and registration and i gave it to him. about 10 mins later he asked everybody to step outta the car. i thinking "F*ck. i'm in some sh*t now." we stepped out, and the cop told me that my car had been spotted at a breaking and entering. but i wasnt even involoved in the b&e. anyway, to make a long story short, i got convicted of accomplice to breaking and entering (which i didnt even do), grand larceny (stealing property worth more than $1000, which i didnt do either), trafficking stolen goods (which i did do), and possession of stolen goods(which i also did). i got sentenced to prison for 3.5 years, but only served 14 months for not getting in any trouble on the inside. i got out with a year and a half of probabtion.

BUT....here's the best part.
while i was locked up, i started thinking about what the cop had said about my car being spotted at the scene. i figured it out. my car WAS there. but i wasnt driving it. i was asleep back at my friends house. and while i was asleep, my "friends" had taken my keys and drove to the guy's house. so i got the sh*t pinned on me.

that's the most trouble i've ever been in.
Quote by tmfiore
Lol. "Swearing" would be the better word instead of "curse words."

Basically, I sweared at the teacher.

you swore at a teacher?

i've never really been in that much trouble, but i did bunk off music tech for about 3 months because the teacher was absolute shite and nearly got chucked out of school. its there fault for taking so long to realise really.
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
You are one sick sonofabitch.

The most trouble I've ever been in was when the police found the dead prostitutes in my basement.

Got grounded for almost 3 weeks.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Great idea for a video TS

I saw a video where this girl was doing a webcam striptease, and her dad walks in on her during the middle of it. Needless to say he was pissed. It was quite hilarious!

I would post it, but I'm not sure if it would break the rules or not.
Quote by rhysm
you swore at a teacher?

Sort of.

I was goofing around, and then the teacher gave me a 10 minute after school detention.

Then I said "****!" out loud out of habit.
Quote by user_nameless

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
Page 1 of 2