I got a neck. What kind of wood should I use this is my first build and I'm at a loss.
What all electronics and parts do I need and how do I build a body? Please help.

I am mostly at a loss about how a body is made for the electronics do I use on piece on top of another?
what electronics do I need?
Any help is needed.
Hey man, check out ProjectGuitar.com and click on the tutorials section, there are a number of guitar builds on there that walk you through the process step by step. There are also obviously TONS of build threads right here that you can look through to see how other people go about building their guitars.

Pretty much everything gets built here, from regulars Strat knock offs to ( more recently ) wolf shaped guitars, so take a couple hours to dig around this forums and you'll bump into countless build threads by everyone from the amateur hobbyist to the professional luthiers that will answer all your questions and give you lots of great ideas for your own projects.

Cheers!
Quote by lumberjack
Hey man, check out ProjectGuitar.com and click on the tutorials section, there are a number of guitar builds on there that walk you through the process step by step. There are also obviously TONS of build threads right here that you can look through to see how other people go about building their guitars.

Pretty much everything gets built here, from regulars Strat knock offs to ( more recently ) wolf shaped guitars, so take a couple hours to dig around this forums and you'll bump into countless build threads by everyone from the amateur hobbyist to the professional luthiers that will answer all your questions and give you lots of great ideas for your own projects.

Cheers!

Thank you.