Page 1 of 2
alright so me and my bro are in college and there's a club on campus. so we decide to drink before we go over there so we down some rum with some of our buddies and head over.

It's hip hop night which is the most fun so the line is ****ing long and its 0 degrees outside snow everywhere and stuff. me and my brother smoke so we stand off a few feet to the side of the line so we don't blow smoke in anyone's face because i know that pisses people off. anyway we're drunk and having a good time and this dude asks for a puff of my brothers cig, so he's like yeah dude and hands it to him. the guy throws the cigarette in the snow, so my brother's like wtf man??? the dude throws my brother in the snow, punches him right in the nose, and runs in the club before i even know what the hell is going on.

so we get in the club and are seriously out for blood. about half and hour later we finally find the guy. my bro's roommate is on the notre dame football team so needless to say this dude is BIG, and he also has another football friend with him. so the four of us go confront the guy.

i get into an argument with his friend, i didn't throw any punches or anything. i didn't even push his friend or anything. we were just arguing. all of a sudden the dude who punch my brother wails me in the side of the ****ing face. he wasn't even in my line of sight. the ****er didn't even have the courtesy to tell me he was about to punch me in the face, i had no idea it was ****ing coming.

anyway. the two football players beat the **** outta the two guys but the cops pulled me away as soon as i got hit so i had no chance for revenge. anyway pit, what the hell should i do?? i seriously wanna kill the mother****er
Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.

"I am Jack's complete lack of suprise"
charge him? easy
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
Stop smoking...
My Signal Chain:

Gibson 1974 Les Paul Custom
Vox AC-30 cc2 combo
JAM Pedals Tubedreamer +

Nigel will always be 1 louder than you!
Did you file a police report?
Love in technicolour, sprayed out on walls
Well I've been pounding at the pavement
'Til there's nothing at all
I got my cloak and dagger
In a bar room brawl
See the local loves a fighter
Loves a winner to fall
don't retalliate with violence..

**** with his mind.

he's already been beat up.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by SomethingWild
alright so me and my bro are in college and there's a club on campus. so we decide to drink before we go over there so we down some rum with some of our buddies and head over.

It's hip hop night which is the most fun so the line is ****ing long and its 0 degrees outside snow everywhere and stuff. me and my brother smoke so we stand off a few feet to the side of the line so we don't blow smoke in anyone's face because i know that pisses people off. anyway we're drunk and having a good time and this dude asks for a puff of my brothers cig, so he's like yeah dude and hands it to him. the guy throws the cigarette in the snow, so my brother's like wtf man??? the dude throws my brother in the snow, punches him right in the nose, and runs in the club before i even know what the hell is going on.

so we get in the club and are seriously out for blood. about half and hour later we finally find the guy. my bro's roommate is on the notre dame football team so needless to say this dude is BIG, and he also has another football friend with him. so the four of us go confront the guy.

i get into an argument with his friend, i didn't throw any punches or anything. i didn't even push his friend or anything. we were just arguing. all of a sudden the dude who punch my brother wails me in the side of the ****ing face. he wasn't even in my line of sight. the ****er didn't even have the courtesy to tell me he was about to punch me in the face, i had no idea it was ****ing coming.

anyway. the two football players beat the **** outta the two guys but the cops pulled me away as soon as i got hit so i had no chance for revenge. anyway pit, what the hell should i do?? i seriously wanna kill the mother****er

You've answered your own question.
It's over now, don't make any trouble for yourself
Sig space available, give me some praise
Hire some Pirates.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
I wouldn't worry, he got a kicking and prooved he's a wanker all in the space of a few seconds
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by SomethingWild

"Excuse me, but I am about to punch you in the face. Yes? No? Oh well..."
Quote by DirtyMakik
Listen to this man, he's got Alex in his avatar, he knows his sh!t.

Quote by dubstar92
awesome avatar dude

Wow a signature
Quote by SomethingWild

So what you're saying is, you got sucker punched. Were you expecting him to be like, "Hold on for just one second while I punch you in the face"?
Let it be as it is and work on letting it go and not being bitter or pissed about it.

Karma, you reap what you sow etc

Everyone gets what's coming to them sooner or later. Either in this life or the next.
dont smoke man, its bad for you
And on the seventh day, I said "Go to your room!"

check out my jazz tab and ill gladly do a review of any of your stuff

I play the bass clarinet! How 'bout you? PM me!
stab in chest then shove your phallus into the wound, that'll show the bastard who's boss
Your friends already beat the hell out of the guy, why should you go after him?
CHILL THE **** OUT
ok now that we have covered, don't do anything, cops are involved and its funnier to see those guys not able to get good jobs and leave the country cause they have assault charges.
So, basically, you're thinking like this:

1) I'm mad at a guy for punching me while I wasn't looking, even though I was ready and willing to use two football players to fight for me. This whole ordeal emasculated me a great deal.

2) I decided to share my story on the internet.

3) No one cares.
It's a process, not an event.
Quote by Do Re Mi
So, basically, you're thinking like this:

1) I'm mad at a guy for punching me while I wasn't looking, even though I was ready and willing to use two football players to fight for me. This whole ordeal emasculated me a great deal.

2) I decided to share my story on the internet.

3) No one cares.

Do Re Mi Fa So OWNED!
I dunno bro. Maybe find something you all have in common and become friends. You all like to play gamecube and listen to the Dave Matthews Band, right? Just chill with the guy and try to put this behind you.
find his family. kill them. find his girl friend (if he has one). kill her. find out where he lives. burn his house down. find out where he parks on a regular basis. slash his tires. bust out his windows. throw a molotov cocktail in the driver seat. let that bitch burn too. find him in a crowd and pick pocket him. clean out his bank account. rent movies on his rental card and never return them. piss on his family photo's. take everything but his identity. infact, mail his license and social security card back to the mailbox where his house used to exist.
then move on with your life. go back to the club and get drunk again. let your friend blow smoke in some else's face. get into a fight and get sucker punched outta nowhere. then take revenge again. take the exact same measures as you did the first time. f*ck his life up. go back to the club. it will be a vicious cycle. repeat the cycle billions of times until everybody's life in the entire world is f*cked all the hell. repeat it until you, your smoke blowing buddy, your football playing buddies , and the club owner are the only complete, sane people left on the face of the planet. then go back to the club (which should be deserted except for the onwer) and get drunk as hell. as long as the owner doesnt try to start no sh*t, and as long as your smoke blowing buddy doesnt blow smoke in his face, you should never have anymore worries for the rest of your life. and the people in the pit wont have to listen to your pussy bullsh*t anymore either.
Quote by FenderPhone
find his family. kill them. find his girl friend (if he has one). kill her. find out where he lives. burn his house down. find out where he parks on a regular basis. slash his tires. bust out his windows. throw a molotov cocktail in the driver seat. let that bitch burn too. find him in a crowd and pick pocket him. clean out his bank account. rent movies on his rental card and never return them. piss on his family photo's. take everything but his identity. infact, mail his license and social security card back to the mailbox where his house used to exist.
then move on with your life. go back to the club and get drunk again. let your friend blow smoke in some else's face. get into a fight and get sucker punched outta nowhere. then take revenge again. take the exact same measures as you did the first time. f*ck his life up. go back to the club. it will be a vicious cycle. repeat the cycle billions of times until everybody's life in the entire world is f*cked all the hell. repeat it until you, your smoke blowing buddy, your football playing buddies , and the club owner are the only complete, sane people left on the face of the planet. then go back to the club (which should be deserted except for the onwer) and get drunk as hell. as long as the owner doesnt try to start no sh*t, and as long as your smoke blowing buddy doesnt blow smoke in his face, you should never have anymore worries for the rest of your life. and the people in the pit wont have to listen to your pussy bullsh*t anymore either.

And kick his mom. Never underestimate a good mom kicking.
FenderPhone you are the kind of phsycho that I must be friends with to avoid you coming into my office with a machine gun and going postal on that bitch. +1
TAG THIS::
Page 1 of 2