I'm really getting anxious to get a sanpera for my vypyr but my guitar center has no clue when they're getting any. Is there any online shops like musiciansfriend that ships to canada? I heard they stopped but i don't know about any others. And any other Canadians on here how long did it take to recieve your orders?
Current GEAR:
2014 LTD EC401
1991 Gibson Explorer
Digitech Whammy V
OCD/Timmy Clone
Wampler Triple Wreck Clone
Fuzzhugger AB-synth
Orange Crush 20RT
TC Alter Ego x4
Musicians Friend ships to Canada, except Quebec.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Oh really i searched and one thread said they no longer ship... guess i should check the site. How long do items take to ship to canada?
Current GEAR:
2014 LTD EC401
1991 Gibson Explorer
Digitech Whammy V
OCD/Timmy Clone
Fuzzhugger AB-synth
Orange Crush 20RT
TC Alter Ego x4
You can buy from GC online and they will ship it to you...or ask your local GC to send in an order for you.
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
My local GC said they're on order but have no idea when they'll arrive
Current GEAR:
2014 LTD EC401
1991 Gibson Explorer
Digitech Whammy V
OCD/Timmy Clone
Fuzzhugger AB-synth
Orange Crush 20RT
TC Alter Ego x4
Quote by tomsy49
Oh really i searched and one thread said they no longer ship... guess i should check the site. How long do items take to ship to canada?

I don't know

But probably it's one or two days more than the regular shipping, I think their warehouse is in Oregon.

Btw, do you like your Peavy Vypyr? How good is it? I'm considering changing my current amp for one of those.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Last edited by Fat-bastard0603 at Jan 18, 2009,
depends where you live, it ships UPS so it ships by the road.

Shouldn't take any longer than a week and a half. I live in the subarctic and that's how long I wait
Ya i really like it. Like how i can just change with a few rolls of a few knobs to any genre i want. Probably not the best if you're gigging but just for practise its really good.
Current GEAR:
2014 LTD EC401
1991 Gibson Explorer
Digitech Whammy V
OCD/Timmy Clone
Fuzzhugger AB-synth
Orange Crush 20RT
TC Alter Ego x4
You're going to get ****ed by brokerage fees coming across the boarder. My friend's PP2+ ended up costing him almost $300.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com