I just want to have a bit of fun and make an online acoustic rock band. I'm thinking mainly covers, but maybe a few originals. Anybody of any skill and age can contribute. I want to do vocals. (I suck, but have a lot of fun singing.) Any member can suggest songs to play, and i'm willing to do anything.

Nothing serious, just fun and music.

Vocals- JacobTheMe
Lead Guitar- Datrooper
Rhythm Guitar- AntonioSP
Bass Guitar- SlamMetalPuppet
Drums & Percussion-

FIRST SONG: "Interstate Love Song" Stone Temple Pilots
Last edited by JacobTheMe at Jan 21, 2009,
I might be interested in this... the only problem is my acoustic strings are nylon
Hey, sign me up for your acoustic lead guitar. I use adobe audition to record using my rp-350, but enough of the technical stuff, just listen to the song on my profile, its a nice acoustic. Any questions, hit me up at TheTr00per@live.com
I'm Luke.
hey man i have an Ibanez acoustic bass and recording equipment, just give me the k and i'll learn any song you want
Quote by nath744
do you need any help or are all the positions filled for guitar

Sorry, all the guitarists have been taken. Only looking for a drummer. I'd be more than happy to let you in on next song if you want though.
Jacob, can you post the lineup? So we know who is playing where, because it seems quite jumbled now. And also, shouldn't we all talk thru MSN? If so, mine is TheTr00per@live.com

EDIT: nevermind on the lineup, i guess you just edited it
I'm Luke.
i could also play drums if you'd like i have some electric drums that have like 50 preset kits programmed in
nvrmind screw that last comment i can't play drums that well at least not for that song by i got the bass line pretty much down
Quote by SlamMetalPuppet
i believe we're doing interstate love song by stp but that would be awesome for the next song

Oh so i have to learn interstate love...
Quote by JacobTheMe
Sorry, all the guitarists have been taken. Only looking for a drummer. I'd be more than happy to let you in on next song if you want though.

that would be great i can just do some background chords and stuff if you want
my email is nath_robo@hotmail.com
soon i hope, in my experince with recording and such we start with the ryhtm and vocals, and then put the lead and drums on that.
ok thats also good i can lay down the bass first cause we don't have a drummer and send you guys the mp3
SlamMetalPuppet, can you just make a simplified beat for it? I'm not picky, just as long as it sounds good.

I say...

1.Drums
2.Bass
3.Guitar
4.Vocals
yeah i can do that it well be easier for me with bass when would you like the mp3 the soonest i can get it to you is probably next monday