Sorry if this is the wrong forum, I figured I'd get a bunch of spam in the pit and it's sort of pedal-related, so nyaa...

Anyway, I'm looking to get a phaser. No suggestions, I know what I want. I tried an EVH phaser today. It was wonderful, and blue LED's are a little thing I love on pedals, but $130 is too much for me right now to spend on a pedal. So I'm looking at two MXR phasers, all from Sweetwater since they have free shipping on them despite being sub-$100 in one of the cases.

To get to the point, here are the three;

1. MXR Phase 90 - $70 - This is a regular, non-script Phase 90. The setting on the EVH phaser that uses this circuitry sounded pretty good to my ears, and at $70, for the tone it's a great deal, though I preferred the script model on the EVH phaser.

2. MXR Script Phase 90 w/ LED - $100 - Reissue plus an LED so you know when it's on and off(unlike real script-era MXR pedals, which had no LED). I preferred the script model, but it's $30 more and I don't fully see it worth that.

There's also always the option of saving so the EVH phaser isn't as big a deal, though that'll take a lot of time for someone like me in an area like the one I live in, so I'd prefer not to, though I may if need-be.

Second thing, anyone who's ordered a pedal from Sweetwater, how are they with shipping?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by necrosis1193
Sorry if this is the wrong forum, I figured I'd get a bunch of spam in the pit and it's sort of pedal-related, so nyaa...

Anyway, I'm looking to get a phaser. No suggestions, I know what I want. I tried an EVH phaser today. It was wonderful, and blue LED's are a little thing I love on pedals, but $130 is too much for me right now to spend on a pedal. So I'm looking at two MXR phasers, all from Sweetwater since they have free shipping on them despite being sub-$100 in one of the cases.

To get to the point, here are the three;

1. MXR Phase 90 - $70 - This is a regular, non-script Phase 90. The setting on the EVH phaser that uses this circuitry sounded pretty good to my ears, and at $70, for the tone it's a great deal, though I preferred the script model on the EVH phaser.

2. MXR Script Phase 90 w/ LED - $100 - Reissue plus an LED so you know when it's on and off(unlike real script-era MXR pedals, which had no LED). I preferred the script model, but it's $30 more and I don't fully see it worth that.

There's also always the option of saving so the EVH phaser isn't as big a deal, though that'll take a lot of time for someone like me in an area like the one I live in, so I'd prefer not to, though I may if need-be.

Second thing, anyone who's ordered a pedal from Sweetwater, how are they with shipping?

Can't help you with anything about the phasers, but I've ordered from Sweetwater before and I have nothing but the highest praise for them. They'll actually call you before hand to double check your order and ask if you have any more questions. Shipping is very fast and packaging is excellent.