Hi Guys,
I have 3 pedals for sale. I will only ship in the continental US, and I prefer paypal, but I will also accept a USPS money order.

1. Lovepedal 200lbs of Tone - $110 shipped
http://www.lovepedal.com/tchula
nice fuzz pedal, just isn't what I was looking for. Costs $160.00 new, plus shipping, so I think $110 shipped is a fair deal. It has velcro on the bottom

2. MXR Dynacomp - $55 shipped
I bought this in the fall from sweetwater, and I realized I'm not a big compression fan. So, here it is, pretty much new in box, ready for its next owner.

3. EHX Small Clone $60 shipped
I just bought this pedal off a guy, but I decided I was looking for a phase tone more. Good condition, a few nicks and dings on the top

The only trade I will consider would be all three pedals for an Electro Harmonix Deluxe Memory Man.
I've had a number of good deals on HarmonyCentral (selling and buying) and I've sold one or two pedals on here before as well.

Thanks!
crap forgot to mention I ship USPS Priority Mail with a delivery confirmation
the dynacomp? I'm not sure what it is based off of, did the Ross Compressor come first? if it did, then i think they might be really similar circuits. I have one deal pending, but if that falls through I will let you know.
As far as i know, the Dyna isnt based off anything, it's been around for almost 40 years.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
I thought they were really similar. Doesn't the tonepad PCB cover both with just a few component changes?
D: I just picked up an EHX Nano Clone cause I couldn't find a good deal on a small clone, and now this pops up...i would've gladly purchased it from you if this was posted a week ago ;(
free bump, i guess.
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Schecter C-7 (old 90s style headstock)
Handbuilt 6-string V
Handbuilt Baritone scale 6 string Iceman-copy
Pod HD300
WAIT! Sorry for the double post, but my friend has been wanting a chorus pedal for a while, so I may be able to sell the Nano Clone for that. I'll get back to you tomorrow on whether or not I'll have the money.
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Schecter C-7 (old 90s style headstock)
Handbuilt 6-string V
Handbuilt Baritone scale 6 string Iceman-copy
Pod HD300
Quote by Jango22
WAIT! Sorry for the double post, but my friend has been wanting a chorus pedal for a while, so I may be able to sell the Nano Clone for that. I'll get back to you tomorrow on whether or not I'll have the money.

Let me know when you are ready. It will probably still be around