So my i guess "local scene" has its own forum, called DOTO HARDCORE< used strictly for hardcore and pop/punk bands in the area. And this band "crimson clover" strarted posting their shows on our forums and wonder why we make fun of them.

www.myspace.com/crimsoncloverpa

watch there videos lolz
Last edited by handbanana at Jan 18, 2009,
Quote by Manos15
Possibly too early.

Possibly?
Sending a thread before it's a page long, and before anything truly bad about the person/band in question is most definitely too early.
Quote by mr.joopy987
Possibly?
Sending a thread before it's a page long, and before anything truly bad about the person/band in question is most definitely too early.

True.

I'm too lazy to do a funny photoshop or anything. Also, there's not much material to work with, they at least know what they're doing musically.
also the vids on there myspace of there parents taking them to record is pretty funny to
Quote by handbanana
this is the band threatening this dude from Let Down)one of the biggest bands to ever come out of doyelstown). Now tak ein account that these kids are lik 17 and the dude their threatening is 24 and the bassist of Let Down

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=54113231893&ref=share

Maybe they're planning to have the drummer fall on him or something. I could see that messing someone up.
Minister of n00b harassing of the Punk and Ska fourm.
Quote by capsfan17, ss311, newyorkdolls138, somepunkkid, johnnynemo, axeslash, BrianApocalypse, mike2, dookie dude, lavazza and pinheadslts75
Thank God for CowsWithGuns

Quote by MattTheArsonist
Cowswithguns is my forum hero.

Quote by UraniYum
Cowswithguns is some kind of god on earth.

Love is never having to say your safeword.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
Maybe they're planning to have the drummer fall on him or something. I could see that messing someone up.

haha right after he bedazzles us with the 'Truffle Shuffle'