So yeah, i've been wondering if someone could help me with chord progressions, licks or how to get that gilmour tone. Thanks in advance
The first two questions are incredibly vague, and the last doesn't belong in this forum. The theory sticky and the Crusades articles cover chord construction and basic harmony.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
ye how bout some specifics

u need rythm pickups, reverb, chorus, delay, suprisingly lotsa distortion but the reverb and effects hides it.
skynyrd, may 15th, new york, new york!!
i've been googling, and keep googling, just wonder if maybe some user have some special lick, or knew some characteristic chord progression
Quote by crohno
i've been googling, and keep googling, just wonder if maybe some user have some special lick, or knew some characteristic chord progression

...for what song?

I haven't heard Pink Floyd, but I've heard that they are pretty sweet. And maybe weird, in a good way.
If you play guitar, please don't waste your time in The Pit, and please instead educate yourself in the Musician Talk forum, where you can be missing out on valuable info.
Quote by DiminishedFifth
It's like you read my mind!

I got meself a self-approving sig. Kick. Ass.
You really want to slow down, can you even write simple 3 chord songs?

i think you're expecting yourself to write awesome progressive 7 minute songs before you can just write something simple

Also, if you don't listen to pink floyd, or have never given them an honest chance you reallllly should