Ok so i'm trying to find some new tones to use for my line 6 amp. I know there's already a thread about general amp settings but i want something geared more towards a line 6, not everything else. So UG, i'm turning to you for some nice tones to experiment with. Any and all types of settings are appriciated as i play pretty much everything. Thanks in advance to all who contribute to this thread.
try guitar gear forums, you'll probably actually get responses in there. this is more so for music theory and things of that nature.
Quote by z4twenny
try guitar gear forums, you'll probably actually get responses in there. this is more so for music theory and things of that nature.

--- lol, alright. Will do bro.
z4twennys right, but try Bass-8 Mid-10 Treb-4. No idea if itll sound good, but hopefuly itll take you out of that whole scooped mids thing if youre in it.
My first thought when I saw this was "off" They really do suck, but that's just opinion.

But yeah, try over in the gear forums.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Quote by Soulburner
Insane - 7.5 Drive, 7.5 Bass, 3.5 Mids, 9.5 Treble

I play Death Metal.

the shouldn't mids be off and bass be at 10. not joking eithr if you think i am
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!