The "surprise" guitar center sale was today! Did you guys snag anything great?? I went with a friend and he snagged a Corvette $$ for $750 and a Fender Jazz Hot Rod for $800. He plans on selling the corvette.

So yeah, what good deals did you find?

Dictator For Life of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Yertle to join.
i want to curse you out. i saw alot of people at guitar center today and wondered why and thought we should go by but i didnt... im regretting this very much so. i could have gotten alot of stuff.
blemonese of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by camhussynec
Its like getting anal for the first time. It hurts like hell but eventully ull get used to it and itll feel fine

Thanks for nothing
Got some brand new Roto's. After using DR's on my Ibanez, and stock on my jazz....i have no ****ing clue why i didnt buy these before, lol.
Quote by thefitz
That's because you're a 13 year old who only focuses on guitars. I bet most people can't tell the difference between your voice and your mother's.
Quote by CBurtonIsKing
Got some brand new Roto's. After using DR's on my Ibanez, and stock on my jazz....i have no ****ing clue why i didnt buy these before, lol.

Welcome to the club, roto since '07.
Easily the second best guitarist from Oklahoma City
^+1 again
dean edge one 5 string
Schecter studio-4
Samick fairlane-6
Ibanez sb900
Ibanez btb775
Fender p bass special deluxe

Dean Del Sol
Ibanez prestige rg2610

Peavey TKO 65
Peavey vb-2
Quote by the_perdestrian
listen to revelation, for he is wise in the way of bass-fu
^+1 again
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
^ i live across-the-atlantic-ocean from the nearest guitar center.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
I knew about the sale but it would have meant driving 30 minutes to San Jose, spending another 30 minutes looking for parking on Stevens Creek Blvd and then dealing with the worlds worst sales people. Ugh.

I've decided to opt to go to my local today instead...
Quote by ScottB.
^ i live across-the-atlantic-ocean from the nearest guitar center.

and the Irish sea, im between you.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
I knew about the sale, but, amazing as this seems, I am currently GAS free (with regard to basses). All I really want now is a few effects (which I can get for cheaper online) and a smaller head and cab for college (which I will probably pick up on Craigslist). Besides, GC is having a lot of economic issues as of late and I would expect to see a great deal more sales like this in the near future.
I got in everyone's hostile little face. Yes, these are bruises from fighting. Yes, I'm comfortable with that. I am enlightened.
Funky Muthafucka Of The Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 To Join.
UG Irish Clan-Póg mo thóin
Quote by Caustic
Beast Within, you're awesome.
closest gc is 80 miles away...and I didnt even know about it
I Like Green!
When's the next sale? I love my Schecter to peices, but I've been GASing for a jazz bass. Highway One, maybe.
Schecter Stiletto Studio 5
Ibanez SRX2EX1
Gallien Krueger 1001rbii
Gallien Krueger Neo 410
You could probably get an MIA for a little bit more in this day and age.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Highway One is MIA, and I like the finish better.
Schecter Stiletto Studio 5
Ibanez SRX2EX1
Gallien Krueger 1001rbii
Gallien Krueger Neo 410
Oh right, iwas thinking along the lines of american standard, bu hey whatever you dig.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
?-) <land ahoy!

Is guitar cantre, like a chain store? cos we have the odd chains of music shop in the UK but most of them are still indepentently owned.

(if yes) does guitar centre have, like, a monopoly? It's just everyone here seems to go on about it. if so that must be a bit pish - I love goin' into town and browsing round all the music shops and stuff.