Does anyone know of a website that sells almost all schecter models? Even this years? I was gonna get a jackson but...Cant resist a schecter.Thanks
Musiciansfriend.com

^ Where i've gotten all my guitar stuff. Even my iPod.
Studies have shown that 92% of guitar players are close-minded. Copy this into your signature if you're part of the 8% who enjoy rap.

Me
I like sweetwater the most. A few weeks after I ordered my dirty fingers. I got a call from the guy (forgot his name) asking about how it turned out. He was also very helpful in making my decision. I ordered a guitar from Musicians friend on black friday, and it was obvious that the people there didn't know about guitars. I've also called them a few times with questions and they weren't very helpful.
Sweetwater doesnt carry schecters and musiciansfriend doesnt carry the newest schecters... : / Anyone?
AmericanMusical.com

I use it cause there fairly local for me, and get to my house in a day.
Ok sweet merican musical had one of the guitars i wanted. Ok I am looking for 2009
Hellraiser solo-6 or Devil Custom.But i can only seem to find the devil right now...But does anyone know where i can find the solo-6? Feel like im playing wheres waldo.Thanks
Dangit...Well ill check in the morning if anyone has found the solo-6 oh while im here! Umm...I am looking at the hellraiser solo-6 btw...god its a sexy guitar right? Well if anyone finds it please let me know.Thank you fuys very much.
drumcityguitarland has lots of schecters. They've even got prototypes of guitars that weren't put into production or will shortly.
http://groups.ultimat e-guitar.com/aa08s/

Squint your eyes to see clearly. Blur reality to make it real.

Quote by Magic Jim
"Jimmy! Eat your peas!"
"It's not illegal if I don't"
"k, koo"

Imagine if life was like that.

Awesome
Neither sites have the friggin hellraiser solo-6....This is starting to piss me off...Gah!
Musiciansfriend lets you preorder new stuff from NAMM. I think they have the new schecters.
Gear List:
'97 Gibson Explorer w/ Duncan SH-4 and SH-2
Fender Jazz Bass 'Crafted in Japan'
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks