... to look at getting some pedals. This isn't why I'm making this thread though.

I went in to look at pedals, pre-ordered an Electro Harmonix Bass Big Muff, and thought to myself, "hmm, why not go grab something to eat". I'm walking down the main street in my town, and I look at a street pole, that was covered in posters with stuff like:

"Down with Capitalism. Stop the suppression of the working class, join our Australian Marxist Revolution."

There's even dates and stuff for massive Marxist hearings and so forth, with live music, all to promote Marxism and anti-capitalist ideas.

Seriously, WTF?

It's being held at the Melbourne University through Easter.

Do they seriously think they will turn Australia communist and that it can support itself?
Quote by srvguitarrulez
I heard someone say that Fall Out Boy had amazing guitarwork. But, it was a 13 year old girl, so it didn't matter.
See, now you're helping them by spreading the word. You've fallen prey to their little game.

Tsk, tsk...you disgust me.
^ what he said. ^
"Bullshit is the glue that binds this nation together."
-George Carlin

The Human Fund: $0.00
PM me to donate
Conspiracy. You wrote that stuff. Now you're 'innocently' trying to spread it.
I SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOU.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by Bowkore
Seems like a bunch of bullsh*t, probably a bunch of teenage posers who think they are rebelc0re because they are against George Bush or something.

hah I live near melbourne as well lol

True that, even though George Bush is practically out of office now.. Obama is somewhat a communist, but he has America's interests more in check compared to the rest of the world.

I wish Obama was running Australia.. god knows he'd get somewhere.. Kevin Rudd, he's overseas more than he's here.
Quote by srvguitarrulez
I heard someone say that Fall Out Boy had amazing guitarwork. But, it was a 13 year old girl, so it didn't matter.
FIRST RULE IS
No Love for Ausies
SECOND RULE IS
Be nice to maamy
THIRD RULE IS
Don't talk to comies
FOURTH RULE IS
Eat kosher salamis
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by hippotato7
No, but it got you thinking, they just won

Heh. I would never support communism though. It's great in theory but will never EVER work.

People are too greedy, especially if you are changing from a capitalist to a communist way of life. People care about themselves and only themselves. It will cause the country to collapse and everybody will be living in gutters on the side of the street.

I feel like personally shooting these people.
Quote by srvguitarrulez
Quote by Mootallica
Heh. I would never support communism though. It's great in theory but will never EVER work.

People are too greedy, especially if you are changing from a capitalist to a communist way of life. People care about themselves and only themselves. It will cause the country to collapse and everybody will be living in gutters on the side of the street.

I feel like personally shooting these people.

same here.

damn commies...
Quote by BlackandSilver
FIRST RULE IS
No Love for Ausies
SECOND RULE IS
Be nice to maamy
THIRD RULE IS
Don't talk to comies
FOURTH RULE IS
Eat kosher salamis

i love aussies. i got an aussie chick on msn who sends me nudes all the time.
so, in that case, aussie is cool to me.
Quote by FenderPhone

who is this aussie chick you speak of? Elaborate.
australia doesnt need extremism of either right or left, i like australia how it is, fairly neutral, political extremism is only going to lead to violence and name calling and a big boring mess
nothing.
Quote by SaulHudson#2
australia doesnt need extremism of either right or left, i like australia how it is, fairly neutral, political extremism is only going to lead to violence and name calling and a big boring mess

and the citizens suffering when the market collapses more than it already has because of political tension.
Quote by srvguitarrulez
People take their quality of life for granted, if they were successful then they would be happy for a short while, but after a year would be wishing things were like they used to be.
To qoute from a ramones song:
THIRD RULE IS: DON'T TALK COMMIES!
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
lol communism is good on paper but doesnt acutally work, especially with todays economy it would put it into more of a hole than it is already.
Quote by FenderPhone

Where in australia?
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by BlackandSilver
FIRST RULE IS
No Love for Ausies
SECOND RULE IS
Be nice to maamy
THIRD RULE IS
Don't talk to comies
FOURTH RULE IS
Eat kosher salamis

Hell yeah! Ramones FTW!!!
Anyone that posts in here is a communist.

OH SHI-
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
Quote by VaporTrails67
<gently pats Mr. Gutsy>

...Damn plasma/flamer wielding robots.
Quote by Gordita Supreme

Now now...

I personally label anyone as a communist who doesn't, with every fiber of their being, support absolute, hardcore, balls-to-the-wall freemarket capitalism. That includes almost every present day politician that is not in the libertarian or constitutionalist party. Bush, Clinton, McCain, Obama... They've all done about as much for capitalism as Slipknot have done for metal. :P
Quote by goest
See, now you're helping them by spreading the word. You've fallen prey to their little game.

Tsk, tsk...you disgust me.

hahahaha
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
Quote by Mootallica
... to look at getting some pedals. This isn't why I'm making this thread though.

I went in to look at pedals, pre-ordered an Electro Harmonix Bass Big Muff, and thought to myself, "hmm, why not go grab something to eat". I'm walking down the main street in my town, and I look at a street pole, that was covered in posters with stuff like:

"Down with Capitalism. Stop the suppression of the working class, join our Australian Marxist Revolution."

There's even dates and stuff for massive Marxist hearings and so forth, with live music, all to promote Marxism and anti-capitalist ideas.

Seriously, WTF?

It's being held at the Melbourne University through Easter.

Do they seriously think they will turn Australia communist and that it can support itself?

haha no way i was learning about marxism in history last week