i just got back from namm in Anaheim and i must say that the New mesa mark v rules! the show was awesome as well. dave mustaine, steve vai, joe satriani, yngwie, kerry king and so many more showed up. EVH was there but you had to be invited to see him
hey! 311 whatsup - i got a mesa single rectifier :]
still up for the XXX?
If you don't talk to your kids about GAS, who will?
still up for the XXX?

BTW i am very bummed that the mark V came out less then a month after i got my mesa.
oh well i got mine for 900, the mark V's gotta be way out of my range?
so its most likely going to replace the roadster for my next dream amp :] gonna youtube it now.
If you don't talk to your kids about GAS, who will?
Quote by epiguitar77
i just got back from namm in Anaheim and i must say that the New mesa mark v rules! the show was awesome as well. dave mustaine, steve vai, joe satriani, yngwie, kerry king and so many more showed up. EVH was there but you had to be invited to see him

I love how you have to be invited to see the worst guitarist of the group.
That's the typical crap that I hate EVH for; stupid money grabbing schemes ( his "new" 3000$ wolfgang guitar, EVH shoes, his whole EVH company, etc) and typical Malmsteen-like arrogance.
Quote by iheartmy7
still up for the XXX?

BTW i am very bummed that the mark V came out less then a month after i got my mesa.
oh well i got mine for 900, the mark V's gotta be way out of my range?
so its most likely going to replace the roadster for my next dream amp :] gonna youtube it now.

I heard you the first time
**double post ftw***
I PM'd you back. Thanks for asking but I've changed my mind.

Mike! - I hear what you are saying. I can see why people feel that way. I will say this. I don't know him personally but he is a new man now that he is sober and there is nothing wrong with making your own money vs giving lots of money away to Peavey. As far as his new guitar line goes, I've read that it is really a high quality high end guitar.

For the rest asking about the Mesa, you can find some of the threads that have been started over the last two days just by searching up in top right. Youtube clip. Harmony Central. Etc.