If you did something really bad & was sentenced to blank number of years, & theres no way of getting out early for good behavior etc.
1.) how many years would the sentence have to be before you tried breaking out
2.) how would you break out?

me?
1.) 50years
2.) the old spoon to the wall plan
MIM Tele
Fender Blues Jr NOS
Schecter Omen 6
Squier Strat
Greg Bennett Acoustic
other crap...
If seeing is believing...

...Then believe that we have lost our eyes!!
I'd be smart enough not to do something stupid.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
1)Life
2)Escape From Alcatraz-style.

DirtyEdit: 2)Fratelli dood from The Goonies-style.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Last edited by DirtyMakik at Jan 18, 2009,
As long as I'm good enough and they allow me a bass with a small headphone amp, I'll be fine.
1) when i discover that I made an enemy of the white supremacists
2) suicide
1) 1 Year
2) I would tell the guard I was going out for some cigarettes and then I would totally stab him.
edgy meems only friendo :^)
Quote by ShaunDiel
I'd kill the guard then use my watch magnet to pick up his Key so Natalia and I can finish the level. Stupid Bitch, why don't you ever help?

I always killed everyone and got her last...
Try to get locked in solitary confinement so I can masturbate in peace.
Quote by srvguitarrulez
I heard someone say that Fall Out Boy had amazing guitarwork. But, it was a 13 year old girl, so it didn't matter.
Quote by ShaunDiel
I'd kill the guard then use my watch magnet to pick up his Key so Natalia and I can finish the level. Stupid Bitch, why don't you ever help?

I beat you to the punch.

EDIT: Wait, how do you kill the guard, then get the key? You're stuck inside the cell.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Last edited by LazyLatinoRocke at Jan 18, 2009,
This is what I'd do if I was sentenced to prison for life for murdering my wife even though I didn't do it.
I'd try to get proof that somebody else killed her. When that fails (because the witness I had gets killed), I decide to dig myself out. I'd use a poster to cover up the hole in the wall I'm digging so that nobody would suspect anything.
Throughout the process, I'd become a model prisoner. I'd help run the library and I'd befriend other people who were in for life.
One night, I'd finally climb into the hole and crawl past everything and into a sewer. From the sewer, I'd reach freedom.
One day, I'd hopefully be able to once again see the person I befriended in prison (if he successfully gets a pardon).

EDIT: ^ WTFF!??
Quote by Chrisiphone
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Its lame.
Quote by Karvid
This is what I'd do if I was sentenced to prison for life for murdering my wife even though I didn't do it.
I'd try to get proof that somebody else killed her. When that fails (because the witness I had gets killed), I decide to dig myself out. I'd use a poster to cover up the hole in the wall I'm digging so that nobody would suspect anything.
Throughout the process, I'd become a model prisoner. I'd help run the library and I'd befriend other people who were in for life.
One night, I'd finally climb into the hole and crawl past everything and into a sewer. From the sewer, I'd reach freedom.
One day, I'd hopefully be able to once again see the person I befriended in prison (if he successfully gets a pardon).

EDIT: ^ WTFF!??

did you read my post right above yours?
Quote by skaterskagg1
did you read my post right above yours?

Yes...
Quote by Chrisiphone
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Its lame.
I wouldn't do jack. I'd just sit and wait for my wee brother to turn up with a f*cker of a tattoo and take it from there
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
1 Day.

My younger brother would tattoo the prisons blueprints, and an escape plan to his body (see below) and get incarcerated in the same prison as me and then escape.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Quote by ShaunDiel
I know. I've got a craving for some Goldeneye now.

My brother stole mine so I downloaded a rom and I bought a controller for my PC for the analog stick.

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

I'd call Otacon and he'd bring me ketchup. Then when the guard isn't looking I'll spread it over the floor and lay on top of it. When the guard notices that something is wrong and checks on me I'll choke him out.
Order & Justice
Order Restored, Justice Served
Make a bow out of the rubber in underwear and newspaper. Make an arrow with more newspaper, and make the tip out of a spoon. Kill the guard, steal the keys. Viola.
Get a Carvin. Do it.
Four weeks.

I would dress up as a woman, and tell them that they put me in the wrong prison. Then, when they transported me to the female prison, I would...uh...shit. I didn't really think this one through.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
I'd stitch an officer uniform and a mannequin. I put the mannequin in my bed and hide in the bathroom, then wait for the next guard shift-change. I'd sneak out of the bathroom, kill a guard and take his place (in the uniform I made myself or stole), hide his body in the same bathroom (pants down, and everything). Hopefully this is the night shift, so no one notices that a mannequin is in my bed, then escape at the next shift change.

Yes, I've thought this one through.
Free speech is the right to shout "Theatre!" in a crowded fire.
Four weeks.

I would dress up as a woman, and tell them that they put me in the wrong prison. Then, when they transported me to the female prison, I would...uh...shit. I didn't really think this one through.
But think, you're in a building full of women and you shower together.

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge