Hello, so I just recorded my first composition, its not completed, and the sound is not that good, I know, but please comment, its on my profile.

C4C of course
I liked it alot. Reminds me of lou reed/ sonic youth kind of. The drums really don't do it justice. Make it longer and maybe just add some more elements. You know another guitar, bass stuff like that.
80's Fender Jazzmaster
1976 Gibson L6s
Epiphone sheraton
Late 60's Univox High Flyer Custom Deluxe
Vintage fendr twin
Fuzz Face
Zakk Wylde Wah
I liked it until the vocals came in, I just didn't think they did it justice at all. What would've been cool if you got a nice solo-y tone for your guitar and did a slow but good instrumental solo throughout the whole thing. As it is now, the music is not interesting. I can't tell what instrument it is, guitar? I like the sound, but it gets repetive quickly. Repetetive is bad. It makes listeners quit listening to what you have to offer. Add different parts to it, and of course, change the drums, they sound incredibly fake. Practice with the drum software you're using to get more realistic sounds. The current drums aren't that great.
For a first song, it's great, and you'll always have room for improvement. Over time I imagine your work will be great.
Rock on, man.
And I have a song on my profile if you want to review that for me, my first full song as well.
i like that a lot, it reminds of a funk/punk sound, kinda like the chili peppers
and the voice reminds me a lot of kiedis, what it seems to me half rapped and half sang, in a neat way

i like what i think is the chromatic synth/keyboard part at the end as well

just keep working and growing man, pretty good for a first composition

c4c: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1050116
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
Quote by yankovicfan3125
I liked it until the vocals came in, I just didn't think they did it justice at all. What would've been cool if you got a nice solo-y tone for your guitar and did a slow but good instrumental solo throughout the whole thing. As it is now, the music is not interesting. I can't tell what instrument it is, guitar? I like the sound, but it gets repetive quickly. Repetetive is bad. It makes listeners quit listening to what you have to offer. Add different parts to it, and of course, change the drums, they sound incredibly fake. Practice with the drum software you're using to get more realistic sounds. The current drums aren't that great.
For a first song, it's great, and you'll always have room for improvement. Over time I imagine your work will be great.
Rock on, man.
And I have a song on my profile if you want to review that for me, my first full song as well.

well actually I am using the drum machine on my micro BR, wich isn't that great, and since you only have preset patterns to work with, its sometimes hard to find one that fits perfectly. Anyway thanks for the critique, I hope to post a full version soon, I will add some changes after the part you've heard, I already have lyrics for the rest of the song. And btw, intrumental music is just not my thing.
Quote by Sguit
well actually I am using the drum machine on my micro BR, wich isn't that great, and since you only have preset patterns to work with, its sometimes hard to find one that fits perfectly. Anyway thanks for the critique, I hope to post a full version soon, I will add some changes after the part you've heard, I already have lyrics for the rest of the song. And btw, intrumental music is just not my thing.

I'm not really into the type of vocals you did though, I think it'd sound better if instead of the talk-singing you have, make a real chorus.
I'll write down opinions as I go..

Wow, love the start- very soundgarden-like!
Drums come in and a little funky, don't really like them. Kinda boring.
Vocals- Very psychedelic and groovy. I like it but (no offence) i can't tell what it's saying and it's not really singing. It's good, just I'm not into this kind of vocals.
Ending was a bit abrupt but I expect you'll finish it off (I hope, I'd like to see more- perhaps a guitar solo )
Its cool - starts off really well, and I think the vocals are pretty good. Not my style, but good. Gets a bit repetitive and ends a bit abruptly but that might be because you haven't finished it yet. You gonna add a guitar solo in there?

Crit mine? Pete the Gnome