been playing for about two years now with just a basic fender strat and now looking for a new guitar but dont know what to get. i like to play mostly metal and dont wanna spend more than about 400 anyone got any ideas
schecter omen is cheap... but saving for a hellraiser would be more worth it. : ).
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
I just got an Ibanez S520EX for Christmas, and it’s a real nice guitar for metal (and plenty of other types of music as well.) It’s about $599, so about $200 more than you want to spend, but it’s worth the extra cost in my opinion. The tremolo system is top notch, and the neck is really fast and easy to play.
any schecter or any ibanez. I usually use my les paul but for really fast metal I still use my $200 Ibanez. So anything will sound great
ya and they are beautiful guitars. GORGEOUS actually
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
i just got a hellraiser and it is great...definately worth the wait its about $800.
but if you need a quick fix get a jackson Dinky or an Ibanez RG
I would recommend a Schecter Omen 6 (or 7 if you seven strings) or an X series Cort
Schecter omen whatever string preference
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
Quote by GODhimself37
ya and they are beautiful guitars. GORGEOUS actually

Yes, they are. But completely off subject I hate the new blackjacks mainly just the inlay on the 12th though.
Why not just swap the pickups and whatever.

You could make your Strat growl with ease.

I use mine for metal. Just throw a humbucker in the bridge and swap out the other pups to whatever you want.