Page 1 of 3
how much does it suck?
i had one tonight with my best friend whos been an ass to me for the past few weeks, what started out as an argument about going to wawa turned into a falling out. i feel like such a pussy since were both dudes but i'm really depressed about it

this ever happen to any of you?
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
Yes. I ended murdering him in his sleep.
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
Yes, it's happened to me before. It definitely does suck, but you'll work through it, I hope.
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
i had a major falling out with one of the best friends i ever had over his drug use. we had a lot of good times. it's all in the past now.
Yeah it's happened to me. With one friendship we made amends and he's still my best friend, practically a brother to me. With another friendship, however, things have never been the same. I don't think we're still mad at eachother, but we don't talk anymore.

Edit: Also, Wawa ftw
Last edited by mrcrono at Jan 18, 2009,
Quote by xxBR34KD0WN
Yes. S'plain please.

wawa is this really good connivence store store (think a nicer 711) in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware that has excellent sandwiches
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
Quote by axeslinger01
wawa is this really good connivence store store (think a nicer 711) in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware that has excellent sandwiches

... So a Stewart's?
Strats & Seagulls
Aw, it's okay <3
If you guys are truly friends, you'll end up making up eventually. If not, you are probably better off not being best friends. Don't worry, it'll all work out
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by axeslinger01

And you had an argument over it?
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.
I feel ya dude. Has happened to me many a time. All I can say is that if yall still share similar interests, you'll be fine. If yall have started going down different paths, then say your goodbyes and move on to more friends.
Ibanez RGT42DX
-D'Addario .09-.42
Washburn X10
-Ernie Ball Skinny Top Heavy Bottem
Cort 5 String Bass

Kustom Arrow 160FX
Electro-Harmonix-Metal Muff w/ Top Boost
Digitech-Grunge

You're having a fight with a friend. That's how you can tell he's a good friend - becuase he's not afraid to say **** to you that he knows will piss you off, and vice versa.

It happens. It's not the end of the world. Work it out.

And kudos to xxBR34KD0WN for the Anchorman quote.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by axeslinger01
We have them in Maryland as well.
Quote by Gordita Supreme
It's a saying, you twat.

I concur
Ibanez RGT42DX
-D'Addario .09-.42
Washburn X10
-Ernie Ball Skinny Top Heavy Bottem
Cort 5 String Bass

Kustom Arrow 160FX
Electro-Harmonix-Metal Muff w/ Top Boost
Digitech-Grunge

Wawa is also a town in Northern Ontario.

also, usually the easiest way to deal with a situation like this one involves a fistfight
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
Last edited by bv310 at Jan 18, 2009,
... eat pixie sticks, snort anthill dirt, lick eachother's forearms, and call it a fickin' day!
I had a major falling out with someone i did a lot of stuff for...Well over the hoes...Yeah...it just went from hanging out and all that to him not picking up my calls, etc, citing stupid reasons while attending to the hoes who don't care...

You know...yeah it sucks. What i did was let it be. I mean you should let it cool off. Give him his space. Take a break and hopefully things should be fine eh ?

Quote by blynd_snyper
yes we all need answers to xboys questions hurry up goddam it

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Founder And Member Of The " I Don't Masturbate Club "

TURNED 18 TODAY !!! (22/02)
So an argument about going to get snacks at a convenience store lead to a "falling out" of what you called best friends?

Dude- If thats why you guys aren't friends anymore I wouldn't say best friends, more like acquaintances or buds or something.

A best friend would look past the sandwich or whatever it was.
Quote by X-Boy
I had a major falling out with someone i did a lot of stuff for...Well over the hoes...Yeah...it just went from hanging out and all that to him not picking up my calls, etc, citing stupid reasons while attending to the hoes who don't care...

You fought with your friend over hand plows?
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
... possibly commit acts of treason, stick screwdrivers in your penis holes, and discuss plato?
Sucks quite a bit. Most of the time it will get sorted and things will be sweet again in no time. In my case I'd introduced him to some of the more dodgy people I knew, he descended into a world of drugs, crime and alcohol rather quickly and was soon arrested for trying to break into my neighbours home. The neighbours on the other side had rung the cops but he and my other mate thought I had dobbed them in, I thought they'd gone home.

About 2 months later I got home from a night out with friends to find cops sitting there waiting for me. Went through the usual are you so and so, etc, etc and it turned out he'd written out some notes of the "If you want a... (Sexually related) good time" type with numbers for my home and stuff which had been passed on to the cops who came to see me. Didn't take long to show them I couldn't have written the notes and gave them an idea of who might have done it. They passed on that some grafitti in a local park had also been reported to have my name on it and advised I go have a look. While I was there I found a paint pen that they'd used to do the job. It may have rained that night but they'd tossed it under a fort in a kids play area so it remained dry.

Month later he shows up at my GF's home drunk and starts telling me he's sorry, I didn't really have an idea what for at the time and a few days after that he was arrested again for writing the notes, etc, etc. Things never got repaired and I take it as my fault he fell as far as he did but ultimately his life was his life and in the end we all have to live with what we do.

My apologies for the waffle and story, I'm sure you and your bestie will sort it out sooner or later though and things will be sweet.
I'm Stuck In The Pit And I Can't Get Out... But Do You Really Need To Go Anywhere Else On The Site?

John Clark: "It's the drugs I tell you. High school students are crazed because of all the drugs they do. We need drug testing for all students."
Quote by metaldud536
A falling out? Learn some decent grammar.

First of all, "a falling out" is a commonly accepted saying.

Second, "learn some decent grammar" hardly makes sense. Don't be giving out English lessons, son.
Quote by metaldud536
It sounds retarded. "A falling out" You dumb kids.

Get the **** over yourself, you dimwit. Don't be calling others stupid just because you're ignorant to the common use of some phrase.

****ing kids.
Last edited by Archaon at Jan 18, 2009,
Quote by metaldud536
It sounds retarded. "A falling out" You dumb kids.

It's not a new saying, it's probably just not used where you are.

You could stick to

"I could care less" or some of the other genuinely ****ed up phrases out there if you're looking for something stupid to rag on. Unless you actually DO use the phrase "I could care less", in which case please pick up an "I'm stupid" shirt on your way out the door.
Quote by strat0blaster
You fought with your friend over hand plows?

HELL YEAH !!!
Quote by blynd_snyper

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Quote by Archaon
First of all, "a falling out" is a commonly accepted saying.

Second, "learn some decent grammar" hardly makes sense. Don't be giving out English lessons, son.

"I'm falling out with my best friend" makes sense or "I'm having a fallout with my best friend." "A falling out" sounds wrong. Accepted by who?

"Get the **** over yourself, you dimwit. Don't be calling others stupid just because you're ignorant to the common use of some phrase."

****ing kids

Calm down there buddy. I'm just saying, sounds like a dude who learned English as a second language made it up. Btw, he called me a twat first.
Last edited by metaldud536 at Jan 18, 2009,
Quote by metaldud536
"I'm falling out with my best friend" makes sense or "I'm having a fallout with my best friend." "A falling out" sounds wrong. Accepted by who?

It doesn't matter if it makes no sense literally; it's a commonly accepted saying that's regularly used to explain a situation.

Accepted everywhere by everyone, regardless of skin color, religion, or home planet.

edit:
Next time don't be calling people stupid because you don't understand something. How ironic is that?
Last edited by Archaon at Jan 18, 2009,
Quote by metaldud536

Have a fall out is used quite a lot...So people tend to use 'a falling out' when talking about such matters. It's one of those things that people use that makes no literal sense. An expression i guess. Why i'll never know but it is used in articles, magazines, everyday conversation, etc...Just maybe not where you're from.

Quote by blynd_snyper

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Last edited by X-Boy at Jan 18, 2009,
Quote by Howard2k
It's not a new saying, it's probably just not used where you are.

You could stick to

"I could care less" or some of the other genuinely ****ed up phrases out there if you're looking for something stupid to rag on. Unless you actually DO use the phrase "I could care less", in which case please pick up an "I'm stupid" shirt on your way out the door.

Ohhh, kitten's got claws!
Quote by metaldud536
Btw, he called me a twat first.

Probably because you decided to be a smartass.
Quote by xxBR34KD0WN
Look what you did, TS! Now everyone is fighting!

WAWA is a gas station. It's like a 7/11. Used to be one around here, but... they suck.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Page 1 of 3