Page 1 of 3
its just beginning. Is it just me or does spending 150 million Dollars of our money for a ****ing inaugaration seem a little much? why the **** is there even an inauguration ceremony, NOTHING justifies a 150 million dollar CEREMONY. Its like the rich are celebrating themselves with this stupid overblown ceremony.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/ynews_pl204

I wish i could smack that stupid little ****ing smirk all of them have when speaking in public. Barack... seems to have that all the time, the people are just smitten with him. He can do no wrong in most everyones eyes, whats the difference between any MAJOR politician? they're all the same all of them give "promises" thats there job, to WIN YOUR VOTE OR TO ROCK YOUR VOTE OR VOTE OR DIE. Do you want to know what makes BARACK OBAMA SPECIAL? hes black..... how entrancing, how different, how unique. This GIVES HOPE! sure you can listen to him and believe in hope... but believing can only take you so far, it takes effort from YOU not the ones upstairs if we want real ****ing CHANGE then we'll have to fight for it.

We werent meant to live like this.... so dazed into accepting our fate.

This might look like SO many other peoples rants.

But the bottom line is.... The system doesnt work for me and you, it only works for the ones that can afford "CHANGE" WE are the majority... not them.

If we dont act in some way now, then whats it going to take?
My face hurts.
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
obvious troll is......
Quote by GNiCk89
The other day my girlfriend called me a pedophile.

I said, "Damn, that's a big-ass word for an 8 year-old."
haha that's nothing compared to all the private parties afterwards you're paying for
150 million ****ing dollars? **** that that really is a ****ing slap in the face.

A celebration of the rich
It's helping the economy. The rich are giving to businesses for a ceremony that should be nice and formal anyway.

Is $150 million a lot? Hell yeah, but it's going right into the economy, I don't think it's a bad thing.
This is actually far cheaper than the average inaugural celebration which all American presidents take part in. Stop crying noob.

Oh and as for the "rich" celebrating being rich... the tickets were free and half of the crowd is wearing blue jeans and sweat pants. You really fail.
Yeah, i should probably make some adjustments before i show it to you "anon"

maybe I should've have put a video of boxxy or some bright colors and then post a picture of a lolcat.

ignorance reigns i guess
Would you like to take a guess at how much your favorite bands' tours cost?

EDIT: Nevermind. Don't let the door hit you on your way out.
2 1 1 0
8 1 0 5
0 0 9 6 2 2 5 1
Quote by Gordita Supreme
This is actually far cheaper than the average inaugural celebration which all American presidents take part in. Stop crying noob.

did you even read the link?

2nd was george w bush w/ 42 million
ummm wasnt he saying how he wanted to save our country money like a couple weeks ago?
Quote by Fzau
Wait.. you had sex thirty seconds ago and now you're in The Pit?
... you sir, are sick...

Quote by timeconsumer09
Quote by ThatGuy177
I can play bass.
That's not a useless talent.
It's just useless.

Quote by Mattylightning
ummm wasnt he saying how he wanted to save our country money like a couple weeks ago?

of course, thats so much of what his ****ing campaign was focused on.
Quote by Mattylightning

Someone said that the money comes from endorsements..

It really isn't that serious..
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Quote by bastardson
of course, thats so much of what his ****ing campaign was focused on.

too bad almost all of america fell for that lie...i bet they feel real smart now that they see that price for a one day party
Quote by Fzau
... you sir, are sick...

Quote by timeconsumer09
Quote by ThatGuy177
I can play bass.
It's just useless.

And how does it make you feel that you'll never ever be able to change any of this?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by TheMidasTouch
My sister is there. She is wearing her business attire because shes a lawyer.

Good, know I know what she'll look like. Now just to find a rag and some chloroform
Strats & Seagulls
I guess talking about him being black is old now, so people have to find something else to complain about

I wonder if people would react the same way if McCain had won and spent this much.
And on her gaudy bier,
Dead beauty with a tear!
Quote by Gordita Supreme

Oh and as for the "rich" celebrating being rich... the tickets were free and half of the crowd is wearing blue jeans and sweat pants. You really fail.

NONONO! You see, these ceremonies are a neeeww thing, which nobody has ever done before. These sorts of things determine exactly how one's term in office is going to go, and if it costs any more than $100, then gosh darnit, we'll all be blown to smithereens!

Seriously though, TS, get your panties out of a wad. Wait till the man actually gets in office and does something, before you start throwing a fit.
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
Quote by woMANintheBOX19
Someone said that the money comes from endorsements..

It really isn't that serious..

I got away from the point a little, i guess the point im trying to make is that this will change nothing. Do you really think the united states would just have a black man elected president and have him run the show? noooo

Racism is strong in government.
Last edited by bastardson at Jan 18, 2009,
i dont think McCain has the thinking capability to do that (see my sig)

VVV
Quote by Fzau
... you sir, are sick...

Quote by timeconsumer09
Quote by ThatGuy177
I can play bass.
It's just useless.

Quote by woMANintheBOX19
I guess talking about him being black is old now, so people have to find something else to complain about

I wonder if people would react the same way if McCain had won and spent this much.

I don't think McCain could handle this kinda party. $150 mil is a lot to pay just to fall asleep halfway through.
2 1 1 0
8 1 0 5
0 0 9 6 2 2 5 1
Quote by woMANintheBOX19

Absolutely not.

As much as we'd all like to deny it, we all know we wouldn't.
Quote by bastardson
I got away from the point a little, i guess the point im trying to make is that this will change nothing. Do you really think the united states would just have a black man elected president and have him run the show? noooo

Take your racism elsewhere.
Quote by TheMidasTouch
How about no. She will be there with her husband.

Strats & Seagulls
Quote by bastardson

Does any president get to actually run the show? Not really. He didn't even get into office yet. Give him a damn chance!
And on her gaudy bier,
Dead beauty with a tear!
Quote by woMANintheBOX19
Does any president get to actually run the show? Not really. He didn't even get into office yet. Give him a damn chance!

you're right he hasn't even had his chance to do anything yet.
Just to argue with some concrete evidence, the women who founded MADD was just an average person but was able to force through congress a bill to raise the drinking age. The system can work for the everyday person, if you know how to manipulate it. Instead of trying to overthrow it and put some form of radical pure democracy in its place in which nothing productive could ever pass, how bout trying to use the government we do have to achieve what you want. BTW, since the money used in the inauguration is flowing into the economy, I'm not complaining because thats 150 million that would have otherwise have remained unspent.
Ibanez RGT42DX
-D'Addario .09-.42
Washburn X10
-Ernie Ball Skinny Top Heavy Bottem
Cort 5 String Bass

Kustom Arrow 160FX
Electro-Harmonix-Metal Muff w/ Top Boost
Digitech-Grunge

i think obama's election will help inspire and refresh americans thoughts about their country,and other's opinions will hopefully change about us.it's a lot of money,but pragmatically it's not so bad.you seem really angry for something that doesn't have very much to do with you.your life must suck pretty hard.
go away,please.
Page 1 of 3