ok, so my pedals are in my sig my design for my pedalboard is at the end of the post
the problem is if i put my wah on the board, i want it to sit securely (not hanging off the ends) and to do that the shelves would have to be 10 1/2 in long, which to me seems kinda long & might make my pedalboard kinda big
i thot about putting one long piece on one of a shelf & the rest skinnier, but if i wanted to move it i'd be screwed

i also thot about just not putting it on the board, but the same problem

my rig goes guitar>wah>big muff pi>CH-1>DS-1>FL-1>heavy metal>amp

I have an updated design with some dimensions but i haven't uploaded it yet

thought, ideas, suggestions?

Edit:: ok so i got my newer design on here now, which might help some

I cut out the shelves to the width of the wah to see if it is overly huge, but i changed some dimensions & it seems like it will work

i will be using 3/4 in plywood since i have some left over after building my desk
MIM Tele
Fender Blues Jr NOS
Schecter Omen 6
Squier Strat
Greg Bennett Acoustic
other crap...
If seeing is believing...

...Then believe that we have lost our eyes!!
Last edited by Clutch32192 at Jan 18, 2009,
on one end make a piece connecting the top and bottom shelve so it is just a flat diagonal surface and the rest of the pedals won't be effected
Oh Hey look at my signature
make it so the bottom layer is extended up and the top layer only covers like 2/3 of it. put the wah on the far right side. this is the what i would recommend, like this only in your style:
Quote by s.r.v.
make it so the bottom layer is extended up and the top layer only covers like 2/3 of it. put the wah on the far right side. this is the what i would recommend, like this only in your style:

That would work, but i was kinda talkin bout if i wanted to switch the wah around behind other pedal rite now i have it at first

is this like wut u mean?

I'm not totally sure bout this one, it looks kinda like it would complicate and compromise some strength, but ill brain storm it some
MIM Tele
Fender Blues Jr NOS
Schecter Omen 6
Squier Strat
Greg Bennett Acoustic
other crap...

well you could do that. i was thinking keep the wah shelf the same height as the rest of the pedal shelf
Oh Hey look at my signature
Quote by BlackDog55
well you could do that. i was thinking keep the wah shelf the same height as the rest of the pedal shelf

yeah, the shelves are slanted and the top & bottom shelf won't line up, they'd be offset

my drawing isn't very good, its supposed to be just an extension of bottom shelf with that part of the top shelf removed
MIM Tele
Fender Blues Jr NOS
Schecter Omen 6
Squier Strat
Greg Bennett Acoustic
other crap...

the only problem i have with that design is that the top shelf wouldn't reach the right side support but ill figure sumthin out

thx blackdog55
MIM Tele
Fender Blues Jr NOS
Schecter Omen 6
Squier Strat
Greg Bennett Acoustic
other crap...

well i noticed something last night, that my big muff pi is only a couple inchs shorter than my wah, so it would be kinda pointless to go to all of that trouble to make a wah spot, if i still had to put a long shelf 4 my pi, i think ill have a 10 1/2 in bottom shelf & around a 7in top shelf it'd be simplest

blackdog55 was that your pedalboard you posted a pic of, if so how much of a gap did u put under the top shelf, for cables and such

u've been a great help
MIM Tele
Fender Blues Jr NOS
Schecter Omen 6
Squier Strat
Greg Bennett Acoustic
other crap...

Quote by Clutch32192
well i noticed something last night, that my big muff pi is only a couple inchs shorter than my wah, so it would be kinda pointless to go to all of that trouble to make a wah spot, if i still had to put a long shelf 4 my pi, i think ill have a 10 1/2 in bottom shelf & around a 7in top shelf it'd be simplest

blackdog55 was that your pedalboard you posted a pic of, if so how much of a gap did u put under the top shelf, for cables and such

u've been a great help

the pedalboard i posted up there is from the company "nyc pedalboards" it's called the gigman
Quote by BlackDog55
that wasn't my board...actually i didn't even post that

i didn't even notice...sry

Thx S.R.V. im gunna go look around on their site
MIM Tele
Fender Blues Jr NOS
Schecter Omen 6
Squier Strat
Greg Bennett Acoustic
other crap...