I have a bad feeling about one of my singers and my drummer being in a relationship and in the same band. I'm afraid they're gonna screw up the peace on way or another whether they're all over each other too much or they break up and get all heartbroken or angry at one another.

Any experienced suggestions?
it worked out well enough in No Doubt

and even though there was animosity for an album, it ended up working for Smashing Pumpkins
Top 15:
Neutral Milk Hotel
Smashing Pumpkins
Placebo
Elliott Smith
Devendra Banhart
Pavement
Anberlin
Eve 6
The Clash
Imogen Heap
Ingrid Michaelson
Bayside
Minus The Bear
The Replacements
Bright Eyes/Conor Oberst
are they both guys? If so just join in and you guys can have male bonding via threesomes. Just make sure if you're the engineer and at the front of the train one of thems giving you a reach around- or take the caboose if you don't want anything in your butt.
basically your screwed. unless by some miracle they stay together there will be hate and one or both will leave the band or just **** it up. and in the first few months of the relationship they will be all over eachother and be very ****ing annoying
Quote by yo_peh
i love you!
have cookie

Quote by RocksAwakening5
^^^ So much win, omg.
Quote by mrcrono
I ****ed my last band's bass player.

Pro-Tip: Don't **** your band's bass player.

Was your last bands bass player Meryl Streep?....or Jenna Fischer?
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Was your last bands bass player Meryl Streep?....or Jenna Fischer?

Yes and Yes. We had a double bass-player thing going on. You wouldn't understand. All I know is that ****ing someone while they play Money is the hottest thing you'll ever experience.
Quote by mrcrono
I ****ed my last band's bass player.

Pro-Tip: Don't **** your band's bass player.

Was it a chick?

Was she hot?
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
It only works if it's fake. My possible GF's (I honestly don't know whether I go out with her or not and I don't think she does) parents don't trust her with guys at all, so I told her to tell them I'm training her to be a rhythm guitarist. Although I am supposed to teach her guitar.

She decided to be an individual and think of her own plan though.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
are they both guys? If so just join in and you guys can have male bonding via threesomes. Just make sure if you're the engineer and at the front of the train one of thems giving you a reach around- or take the caboose if you don't want anything in your butt.

thats almost sig worhty.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win