I have decided to move my gear into one room... But I need to hang some guitars on walls to fit them in there. They'd need to be completely vertical hangers, and I wouldn't want to damage the body against the spackle. I want them to be really secure, more of a peace of mind thing than anything else. What do you recommend for hangers, and what do you recommend for pads against the body of the guitar to go on the wall?
Well, I use String Swing hangers. My local shop uses them on their walls as well. They're very secure IMO.

However, THIS or THIS are probably going to be your most secure options.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
where could I get some wall hangars that hold the guitar at an angle by the headstock. Likt the ones on the wall at Guitar Center or any other guitar shop?
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
Like I said, there is little room. Half of the wall is taken by a large window, with small bits of wall on each side. I'd like to hang it completely vertical, not at a angle or anything.
I know you want it vertical, but if the guitar itself is turned sideways a bit so if you were looking at it straight on you can see the profile of the guitar it will save space.
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
actually lbj is right. and the hangers you're thinking of are THESE

I researched wall hangers for a while while I was planning the "refurbishing" of my room.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray