I have a Compaq R4000 for sale. The only problems I have with it is that the USB port drivers were deleted so if you know how to put those back on, it's good to go. I can let it go for $350 but the price is negotiable. Here's the specs:
Processor: AMD 1.8 GHz
Data Bus Speed: 800 MHz
256/2 gig (max) Ram
40 Gig Harddrive

Graphics Processor / Vendor:
ATI Radeon Xpress 200M
Video Memory: DDR SDRAM - 32 MB
Expansion Slots Total (Free):
2 Memory , 1 ( 1 ) x CardBus - Type I/II
Interfaces:
4 x Hi-Speed USB - 4 pin USB Type A , 1 x Display / video - VGA - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) , 1 x Modem - Phone line - RJ-11 , 1 x Network - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX - RJ-45 , 1 x Microphone - Input - Mini-phone 3.5 mm , 1 x Headphones - Output - Mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm

I also have a Dimarzio X2N for sale. only $40.

I don't know if I want to sell/trade this but I'd like to see what I can get for it. It's an Ibanez 270DX with a set of EMG 81/85's. I can let it go for $400.

PMd
Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
Don't want to swap the lappy?
Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
bump. laptop for $300 now. Also willing to trade, just hit me up with whatever you got, I'll consider.
the dimarzio is it f-spaced and are you interested in shipping overseas?
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
Quote by nav00
the dimarzio is it f-spaced and are you interested in shipping overseas?

the dimarzio is universal since it's a blade pickup. just thought i'd throw that out there
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=4134199&CatId=17

this laptop is 300, from a retailer, and has more than double the specs the one you're advertising does.

Computer stuff goes down so much in value, you probably paid a thousand bucks for your laptop.

My suggestions, drop your price a lot if you want to sell it
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
Does X2N have its box?
Call me Duncan.

Nearly always have D'addario EXL110 strings instock - just ask!

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
$42 to the UK?
Call me Duncan.

Nearly always have D'addario EXL110 strings instock - just ask!

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Quote by danyellenik
http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=4134199&CatId=17

this laptop is 300, from a retailer, and has more than double the specs the one you're advertising does.

Computer stuff goes down so much in value, you probably paid a thousand bucks for your laptop.

My suggestions, drop your price a lot if you want to sell it

qft

Your laptop is probably only worth about 140 at most tbh