I was looking at a Guitar Pro tab for Help Me, and it had 2 guitars..... they're a trio, they only have 3 people. Is this just what they did in the studio, or is the person who tabbed this stupid?
Quote by freedoms_stain
You've never heard of overdubbing?

I know it exists, I'm just asking if that's what was done in this particular situation.
Quote by doom3rulz
If it sounds right, just go with it.

Yeah, but there's only 1 distortion option for the guitars, and it kinda blows, so you can never tell, because pretty much all the instruments are bound to sound off..
Actually recently they have had second guitar player in live shows he plays behind speakers though for the very reason they are a trio.
Quote by Iliemyfaceoff
Actually recently they have had second guitar player in live shows he plays behind speakers though for the very reason they are a trio.

Yeah, I kinda thought they would would to keep that image, to go with their cool name. As badly as my band needs another guitarist, I'm gonna miss calling us a trio...
Quote by herby190
I was looking at a Guitar Pro tab for Help Me, and it had 2 guitars..... they're a trio, they only have 3 people. Is this just what they did in the studio, or is the person who tabbed this stupid?

I think you're the stupid one...
Gear
Ibanez GSA60
Jackson DXMGT
Schecter Hellraiser Tempest
Ibanez S470 DXQM
ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000
Crate Halfstack and Crate 50W Tube Head
Boss MT-2, CH-1, CS-3, NS-2, & Cry Baby
Crate XT65R
Quote by EvoLancer211
I think you're the stupid one...