So I played guitar from maybe ages 11-13, but never seriously. I had a teacher, but not a very good one. So I basically have a basic understanding of chords and picking (not alternate) and just hammer ons and pull offs.

I started again less than a month ago (I'm now 15), and was looking for certain songs to help me learn stuff or what would be useful to practice. I've been sticking to Chili Peppers songs with some other stuff thrown in because it seemed like a good place to start.

The most difficult thing I've learned again is the intro to Under the Bridge I guess, so nothing much.

Songs/exercises would be awesome, or just advice.

Thanks
A little advice, don't dive straight into complicated songs, stick to something easy, like Green Day's Brain Stew. If you try to play something really complicated right off the bat, then you'll end up getting frustrated and trying to quit.
Easily the second best guitarist from Oklahoma City
Quote by thebasshacker
A little advice, don't dive straight into complicated songs, stick to something easy, like Green Day's Brain Stew. If you try to play something really complicated right off the bat, then you'll end up getting frustrated and trying to quit.

Yeah, that's why I've been playing simple RHCP songs mainly. Not many hard songs yet, just re-familiarizing myself with the neck.