When do you find yourself listening to metal? Quite simple really.

A better way of saying it would be what activities are you most likely to listen to metal.

Mine would be when I'm surfing the net, when I'm playing on xbox live, or when I'm sraightup ****ing bored.
My Sig =
EPIC FAIL
Last edited by MetalOblivion93 at Jan 18, 2009,
All times of the day..I can't think of a time when i'm not listening to metal.

Besides when i'm eating or sleeping.
Quote by severed-metal

That's when it's at it's loudest for me...
My Sig =
EPIC FAIL

I've tried listening to metal when I was sleeping...but the only thing that could put me to sleep was Nile.

I've tried with Cannibal Corpse, Deicide, Death, Acid Witch, Opeth...basically anything. Nile was the only band that put me to sleep.
Quote by severed-metal

I've tried listening to metal when I was sleeping...but the only thing that could put me to sleep was Nile.

I've tried with Cannibal Corpse, Deicide, Death, Acid Witch, Opeth...basically anything. Nile was the only band that put me to sleep.

I used to put on Ride The Lightning before I went to bed LOL!

I find myself listening to metal when I'm eating a gr1m bowl of Frostbitten Flakes for breakvltst.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Quote by Shinozoku

I find myself listening to metal when I'm eating a gr1m bowl of Frostbitten Flakes for breakvltst.

I found that really funny for some reason

^Yes, I would.
Well I listen to metal all the time...

I do know this guy a school though, I found him mastervating to gorgoroth in the staff room
My metal cue...waking up. I fall asleep listening to metal too.

So basically i'm never not listening to metal, unless it's the odd occasion where i listen to 'normal' music.
^lol I"m sure you can just cut and paste. There's not enough character spaces in your sig for the whole thing

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Quote by severed-metal

That's when I'm listening to it quite a bit. But in the day, it's on often as well. Today, I was outside, shovelling snow and listening to some Krallice. Awesome.
I've found Jesus