Ok, for the last hour or two i have attempted to make a video of me covering Zombie Autopilot on bass. I do not have a video camera/camcorder, but what i do have is a Camera that can record video, with no audio, guitar rig 3 session (to record bass track with) and a computer =\

So here is what came through my little brain: Record myself playing the song with no audio, then record my bass track! Allllll I would have to do next is layer the video of me playing and my bass cover/track and the original song. WOOOH Success!

NOT FOR LONG

I recorded me playing visually and audioly* and obtained the original song and was ready to combine all 3 and include a title sequence with the beginning of Selkies: Endless Obsession playing in the BG. OH **** YOU says the computer, YOU MAY ONLY HAVE 1, READ IT, ONE AUDIO TRACK >:O I then i got pissed off and through my tuner against a wall

OK, so i explored alternatives, AKA downloading a different program that allows the layering of audio tracks, and i came out with nothing. So now, im trying to explore the possibility of taking:

RECORDED BASS TRACK
ORIGINAL MP3

and COMBINING THEM TOGETHER TO GET ONE AUDIO FILE WITH THE MP3 AND BASS TRACK PLAYING SIMULTANEOUSLY.
But this is where I am stuck, I do not know of a program that can do this for me. I would be very greatful if any Pit Goers could give me a link to a program that combines audio files,

OR
a way to go around all of this.

Thank-you Pit~~

Quote by Azgirio
Yeah, you definitely raped his churches and burned his women.

Quote by LordBishek
Forgive the bluntness, but what in the chucklefucking hell is this?
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
First things first: Never say pl0x.

Why sir?
Quote by Azgirio

Quote by LordBishek
I actually laughed when I saw pl0x..lol
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Quote by xaviergray
The answer to your dilemma lies here.

mmm thats ****ing hilarious. yea i tried that =\
Quote by Azgirio

Quote by LordBishek
Quote by toshiro umezewa
audacity can do this.
audacity is free.

You solved my problem. i just finished layering! you get
+10000
You saved meh
Quote by Azgirio

Quote by LordBishek
Quote by PluckU
OH **** YOU says the computer, YOU MAY ONLY HAVE 1, READ IT, ONE AUDIO TRACK >:O I then i got pissed off and through my tuner against a wall

LMAO that is definitely being sigged!