Hey guys!

I'm going to be buying an Orange Tiny Terror soon. I really like Avatar speakers, but don't know what to get. If any of you have experience with these, then help me out.

What are your suggestions on the type of cab and speakers?

I like the Hellatone 60's, but am not sure.

Also, If I got the 1x12 with a 60watt speaker, would that handle a 30 to 50w Orange or not? (I know it's within wattage but at high volume woul it blow the speaker?)

Righto, so it's
1x12 or 2x12
Vintage, Traditional, or Contemporary
Speaker type
Cost efficiency
at least 30watts.

And remember, this is for an Orange Tiny Terror, but I will eventually move up to a rocker and need it to handle that.

Get a Orange Tolex'd Contemporary Style Cab with Eminence Red Fangs?

Edit: Nevermind... Not enough wattage . I'll think of something else.

What genres do you play?
Last edited by AcousticLesPaul at Jan 18, 2009,
^just take a look at my fav. bands. Grunge to alternative rock to blues to stuff like Wolfmother and The Parlor Mob. Not much metal or anything though. So mainly blues and stuff like Wolfmother.

how much are you willing to spend on your cab?
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
I DO NOT want to go over around $380 US or so. Lemme check out the G12T-75.

Last edited by SaintsofNowhere at Jan 19, 2009,
If you don't want to go over $380 then look at the Vintage 2x12 (the Bluesbreaker style cab) with two hellatone 30s. That is really the best value Avatar has. Stay away from the g12t-75, unless you play death metal and want a scooped mess with the harshest highs you've ever heard from a speaker.
Quote by al112987
If you don't want to go over $380 then look at the Vintage 2x12 (the Bluesbreaker style cab) with two hellatone 30s. That is really the best value Avatar has. Stay away from the g12t-75, unless you play death metal and want a scooped mess with the harshest highs you've ever heard from a speaker.

It sounds great from the demo's I've heard... Apparentaly, very versatile... Then again, I could be wrong.

The chart sort of backs up what you're saying about the highs though...