my first time actually, and i thought it would be real cool, not sure what the point of this thread is, but what's the real point of anything in the pit anyway, I guess what I want to know is about any weird experiences with giving blood or with blood in general, I see the "I cum blood" posts already, hah, whatever, this is awful

It's nice to know someone's contributing to a good cause.

Now if you'll excuse me:
i cum blud ololol
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
I thought Id freak when I gave blood my first time, but it was really easy. I didn't have any problems like freaking out or passing out or anything like that. The most I got was being a little dizzy when I first stood up.
last time i gave blood, the person before me got up too fast after giving blood and fell flat on their face, fun times
I keep meaning to give blood every time there's a bus on campus, but I always forget about it or I'm too busy. I'll find some time to do it soon though.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
i've never done it before, but i get serious head rushes sometimes, so if i ever do give blood i'll probably be one of those guys who stands up and just hits the floor
Quote by BlackandSilver
Kill 'em All in St Anger with the help of the Master of Puppets. He can Ride the Lightning, creating a Death Magnetic.

Myspace
I'm not legally eligible until next year since I grew up in England in the 80s.
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
I donate blood every time I cum...
Eternity isn't long
If all you so is sleep
And forever is just a little while
If all you do is dream.

All Alone is All we Are
It's easy. Kinda weird feeling your blood leaving your vein, but you get used to it pretty quick.
All your base are belong to us.
I gave blood once. I felt refreshed after. I dunno... it was all mental, but I felt cleansed or something.

I wanted to again, but school never announced the big red bus was coming so I missed them.
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
I've given blood twice so far, both times I have almost passed out (while lying there giving blood). I think it's because I'm so skinny, because I drank plenty of fluids and all that. But whatever, I'll pronanly do it again soon enough, it's a small price to pay to save someone';s life.
I do it, my cumulative is 1/2 gallon right now. My dad has a little sticker on the back of his truck telling that he's a 4 gallon donor, and there's this little old lady that drives around town in her Cadillac with an "11 Gallon Donor" sticker in the back window.
i would if i could, but i can't so i won't
John Frusciante
Slash
Jeff Beck
Matt Bellamy
Jack White

HT-5 Owners Thread

Owner of an 1/4 watt custom combo.

Quote by Garou1911
^This man speaks the language of win.

Donate to my cause
i cant stand the feeling of it, and seeing the blood coming out of my veins in my arms, ew
i dunno that just always made me cringe
I blew an audition to play at carnegie hall because i gave blood the day before >.<
i gave blood for the first time in december '08. a few minutes later, i passed out. when i woke up after a few seconds, several young ladies were crowded around above me, putting cold towels on my head, putting my feet up, and basically making worried girl noises.

it was epic.

and the morale of the story is, my school has some hot girls in the nursing class.
Quote by Joetime
Every time I masturbate it feels like I'm committing a small scale infanticide. Feels cool.
I would give blood and was really thinking about doing it last year but i really feel like i'd faint if i ever looked at the blood or anything. Just thinking about it know makes me kinda dizzy haha.
There's no death, no end of time when I'm facing it with you...
Hahaha, I'll give blood when I can. Just a shame that you don't get paid for it anymore. But sometimes you get a juice and a cookie!
Gear: Warmoth Soloist / Hondo Acou. / Ibanez AS73

Hardwire TL-2 / Boss GE-7 / Electro Harmonix Small Stone Nano / Boss DD-3 / MXR Smart Gate / Ibanez TS9 / Unknown Tremolo

Bugera V55 / Home Made Cab w/ Celestion Speakers G12M & G12T
it's not a big deal at all. you're supposed to eat a good meal the day of, just to lessen any feelings of queasiness.

if you're a drinker, it's always good to drink up later that day
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?