Pit, I'm going on a two hour flight in about a week's time to a music festival and I'm starting to **** myself at the prospect of flying. Watching all those episodes of air crash investigations has gotten me abit weary

I've flown before but i was abit too young to remember.
Any tips on how to make it better?
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Close your eyes...?

If your ears pop, swallow.

I've been on quite a few plane rides since I was very young, so I'm sort of used to them.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Think about the fact that statisticly speaking, you'd have to fly all day every day for 250 years to be involved in a crash.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
You have a bigger chance of getting hit crossing the street than getting hurt in a plane crash. So just grow a pair and get in the big flying machine.
Tip: Don't fly over the Hudson river.

That was mean....

But really, it's not bad at all. I think it's exciting when you take off, I look out the window and see myself getting higher and higher. Plus you're more likely to get in a car crash than have your plane crash.
sleep? It works if you can sleep through something you are scared of do it. I slept through tornado sirens once... bad idea nevermind
Take some dramamine.
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.
I know all that, but it's just unsettling
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
check out eft www.emofree.com
Its basically tapping on different points on your body... used to get rid of phobias and other problems.
The manual is free to download and ive found that it can work wonders on some things.
Quote by Final
Taking off may be the most relaxing feeling ever in my opinion.

I demand you go and open a can of Coca Cola to hear the noise, and re-evaluate what you said!

Quote by swashbuckle50
Its basically tapping on different points on your body... used to get rid of phobias and other problems.
The manual is free to download and ive found that it can work wonders on some things.

AKA - Bull****.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Yeah listen up. They make these pills for flying and like motion sickness. I forget what theyre called but if you eat like 20 of them you will get real tired. If you stay awake for a few hours (its hard) you will trip. Youll talk to people who arent there, and when you realize that they cant possibly be there- they just vanish. So you know, look into that.

Edit: Dramamine. Thats it.
Last edited by Toker420 at Jan 18, 2009,
Quote by Fender1424
Tip: Don't fly over the Hudson river.

That was mean....

But really, it's not bad at all. I think it's exciting when you take off, I look out the window and see myself getting higher and higher. Plus you're more likely to get in a car crash than have your plane crash.

haha you stole my joke
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Get a boner and slap your school doctor in the face with your penis.

It'll be funny.

Haiku by of friend of mine:
Fat guy play the bass
Get your jam on, get your jam
And peanut butter

Live Fast, Die Fun
Quote by swashbuckle50

Quote by emofree.com
Nothing contained herein should be considered a medical claim or medical advice.

Um...

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

don't worry about anything... you'll be fine, planes are pretty sturdy (despite popular opinion) my plane's front wheel was destroyed on landing once but we all were fine, no fires, no injuries, nothing... I've flown Bengali airlines, Indonesian airlines, Uzbek airlines... and I survived, so just chill out
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
Quote by freedoms_stain
Look at actual aircrash stats.

It's safer than wiping your arse.

This one time, I was wiping my ass, and then I accidentally killed myself.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Just go for it... take some music or a book and don't think about it. I don't think about it anymore 'cause I'm so used to it... plus once you take off and get evened out in the air, you don't even really realize you're flying...
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
Quote by InvaderTSN
The plane won't crash, providing that you aren't flying over anti-air guns.

Are you flying over AA guns?

If you are, fuck it. Walk.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Don't worry about flying dude. You're gonna be fine. Keep yourself occupied on the flight. Try to make new friends by saying awkward things to everyone sitting around you. Just watch out for geese..
"He can dance if he wants too, he can leave his friends behind..."

Quote by Tsucchi
Because nothing is sexier than a man with a mouth full of crayons.
Quote by Toker420
Yeah listen up. They make these pills for flying and like motion sickness. I forget what theyre called but if you eat like 20 of them you will get real tired. If you stay awake for a few hours (its hard) you will trip. Youll talk to people who arent there, and when you realize that they cant possibly be there- they just vanish. So you know, look into that.

Yup and then you die from OD
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.