Page 1 of 2
Title pretty much explains it all.

When i die i want to donate my body to a university for them to do experiments. Sounds weird but maybe my death will benefit them scientifically. And when they are finished just throw the rest of me in a furnace and scatter the ashes at sea. Simple.
GEAR
Legend LP
Nylon Acoustic
Legend 10D Amp
Korg AX3G

flickr
Last edited by jake_1234 at Jan 18, 2009,
I would like to be shot into space in a rocketship.
Hopefully they have them by the time I die.

MC name = Bearrorism
Eaten by opossums.
#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...
I think "they" already have rocketships... thats those big metal things with engines right?

I want my organs to be donated
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
I'd donate my penis for transplant procedures...as Im well endowed.

I'd donate my liver, kidneys et cetera
If you try to correct me
I will become alot more wise and insightful than you can possibly imagine.
organ donor. other than that, i don't care
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Quote by jake_1234
Title pretty much explains it all.

When i die i want to donate my body to a university for them to do experiments. Sounds weird but maybe my death will benefit them scientifically. And when they are finished just throw the rest of me in a furnace and scatter the ashes at sea. Simple.

I want to be teabagged by nerds with no life.
I want to be put on a body farm so my body can rot naturally without any of that chemical ****. Plus I would be putting an otherwise useless rotting corpse to good use.
Quote by Gargantuan
I would like to be shot into space in a rocketship.
Hopefully they have them by the time I die.

Agreed. Sure I could donate my body to a university, but I think Aliens on other planets can learn from and benefit from my death more than we can. Perhaps I carry in my genes an antidote for a plague that has wiped out most of their species. I could be a freaking GOD!!

Too bad I'll be dead if/when it happens

...but my legend will live on!
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
Last edited by scarfacesuit at Jan 19, 2009,
Quote by Yeti60
I think "they" already have rocketships... thats those big metal things with engines right?

I want my organs to be donated

Well, more affordable ones....

Wait, I'll build my own.

MC name = Bearrorism
I'd probably choose to be cremated
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Quote by ethan_hanus
i want my body to be reamianted by a virus and it go around and eat people like a zombie.

not really, i would like to be cremated.

no you had a point there
donate my organs for transplant. definately not for scientific research...

I dont see why I would give an organ to doctors/whatever for them to introduce disease to it, and try to figure out how to cure it some time in the future, when I could give that organ to someone suffering from a disease in that organ, and save them when they need it
well i imagine my body pieces will land wherever and it someone elses problem then. im planning a very elaborte plan involving a pitbull,a cat, a sack and a catapault
I want to be dropped out of a plane above New York during rush hour wearing a Superman cape and uniform.
I'm not really sure yet...

Still got a while to think about it, though.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
I would have my guitar glued to my chest, my hands glued in the epic solo position, and then thrown from an airplane totally naked.

I'm ****ing serious here....
I want thoughts and memories replicated into a robot so i pretty much wont be dead.

As for my body, i want it frozen.
Call me selfish, and i know it wont matter much to me when i'm dead, but while i'm alive, i'd like to think that my body is going to remain intact. The thought of rotting or being burnt just turns my stomach.
there used to be this really cool guy that lived down the street from me that said he'd take care of my body. name was jeff dahmer i think. wonder what happened to him...
pretty much the same as ts
Supreme Commander Of The Lolcats Of the UG Army

And that guy, who had that idea, one time

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SIMIAN σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
I want to be buried. How come no one seems to want to get buried anymore
And I want a huge marble statue on my grave.
http://groups.ultimat e-guitar.com/aa08s/

If you are looking for a clever and witty signature, you have come to the wrong place.
I would like to be dissolved and turned into an aerosol that my legions of minions use to infect slaves to resurect me so I can take over this mortal coil once more!
Preserve me as an Ever-lasting human Sex Toy
0_0
It WILL work, you'll all see...
MichaelEMJAYARE
I would like to be turned into ashes and then loaded into bullets and be shot into other animals in order to become one with said animals and then i can create a legion of super intelligent animals that kill people and become one with them and then the animals will get smarter and smarter and know more stuff and then become super animals who will invent all this really cool stuff like halo 4 and xbox720 and crazy stuff like 3D internet and make shows that i like like dexter and then i'd be all happy and not to mention live eternally unless the sun explodes and destroys the planet but i'm assuming that it wont take long for me to become super animal inventors so i think that the planet would recover from the damage people have done to it soon after i become super animals because im quite an environmentally conscious guy i have energy saving lightbulbs and turn them off at night and not leave them on when im leaving rooms
How many guitar players does it take to change a light bulb?

Twelve. One to change the bulb and eleven to say they could do it better.
Ill hand it in here.. for you to all experiment on..

EDIT: After reading the person aboves idea i know what i want to happen!!

I WANT MY ASHES TO BE MADE INTO A DILDO!!
Of which will be delivered to a girl for her 16th birthday and.. it happens..
Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH in Crimson Red
Reverend Sensei HB FM in Tobacco Burst
Fender Vintage C Neck, HH, Surf Green Nitrocellulose (Handmade)

Egnater Rebel-30 MKI Head
Egnater Tourmaster Series 412B 280W 4x12 Cabinet
Last edited by Aurigo at Jan 19, 2009,
I'm going to expand on mine. Once I have been ressurected I will summon forth the slaver titans who will in turn enslave humanity. You will all be forced to work in great plantations, salt mines and bakeries ensuring I never go hungry from lack of roasted, salted cashew nuts.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
I want to be dropped out of a plane above New York during rush hour wearing a Superman cape and uniform.

I love you. Not really. But that was awesome.
Quote by JackalUK
I'm going to expand on mine. Once I have been ressurected I will summon forth the slaver titans who will in turn enslave humanity. You will all be forced to work in great plantations, salt mines and bakeries ensuring I never go hungry from lack of roasted, salted cashew nuts.

you like your video games dont you?
Page 1 of 2