When these come out I'm totally installing a set on my SG. I even have Duncan 'buckers on it and everything.
I'm actually confused on how it changes the humbucker without touching it.
Player, give me some brew an I might just chill
but I'm the type that like to light another joint like Cypress Hill
Quote by Mr.Camo
I'm actually confused on how it changes the humbucker without touching it.
You wire the four wires to the individual points on the circuit board attached to the ring, and then wire the hot and ground of the guitar to points on the circuit board as well.

Basically, those two little switches on there replace all the push/pull pots and switches.
they are going to work great with P-Rails
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
Quote by lbj273
they are going to work great with P-Rails
I think that's actually why they made these, so you can get all four sounds out of the P-rails (you can, by the way) without jumping through hoops with switches and push/pulls.

I might actually consider P-rails on my guitars with these.
You are right, Frank Falbo, the designer of the P-Rails sent me an email concerning the release of these a couple months ago, they allow you to run single coil, p90, humbucker series and humbucker parallel with the P-Rail pickups. The downside is that they cost $70 for a set, and a set of P-Rails runs $180
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
Quote by lbj273
You are right, Frank Falbo, the designer of the P-Rails sent me an email concerning the release of these a couple months ago, they allow you to run single coil, p90, humbucker series and humbucker parallel with the P-Rail pickups. The downside is that they cost $70 for a set, and a set of P-Rails runs $180

I'm assuming you can use these in conjunction with any duncan bucker correct?
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win
best thing ive read all day

[feel free to sig this statement]

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
Looks good and all but $70.00!!! It's just 2 small switches hidden in a mounting ring. Probably cost $5.00 to make with the price increase do to middle men that should leave it at around $15.00-$20.00

Quote by edge11
I'm assuming you can use these in conjunction with any duncan bucker correct?

Just the ones with 4 conductor wire.
Not taking any online orders.