So a friend of mine just asked me a pretty decent question, I decided to share it with The Pit.

What would you do if you suddenly came down with a fatal disease, and Make A Wish wanted to grant you a wish?

For me, it sounds like I'm just being an asshole, but I'd tell them to leave me alone and that I'd rather die in agony than get their false sympathy in hopes that meeting somebody or going somewhere will cure my disease.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Do you know what Make a Wish is about?
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
umm... what was that all about? you kinda did sound like an ass there.

good job.

EDIT: to MyNameIsLame

but as for me, i would like for buckethead to teach me. i wanna be able to pleh teh guiTArZ0rz liek teh Bucketheadz.

would be pretty cool.
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Last edited by KGB_INC at Jan 19, 2009,
I do have a terminal illness and I had a Make a Wish in 1999. I went to CA to the beach, sea world, lego land, paid for and given money/hotel/etc. It was a great deal of fun. I'm luckily still alive because I got a double lung transplant 3 years later.

However, NOW if it were to happen.. *sigh* I'd ask for a nice Gibson Les Paul Custom with a Marshall JCM stack. *sigh* all for free. What I'd do to have that.
Quote by KGB_INC
umm... what was that all about? you kinda did sound like an ass there.

good job.

Ya, I know I did. But I mean, what can they really do for me?

I'm about to die. I don't wanna meet anybody famous on the grounds that I'm about to die and that the only reason they want to chill with me is because of that. I don't wanna go anywhere because I'm about to die, I wouldn't be able to fully enjoy the experience of being there if I was sickly.
Quote by Mudmen190

Quote by musiclover2399

Quote by Oroborous

My Last.FM
Quote by Slash42x
I do have a terminal illness and I had a Make a Wish in 1999. I went to CA to the beach, sea world, lego land, paid for and given money/hotel/etc. It was a great deal of fun. I'm luckily still alive because I got a double lung transplant 3 years later.

However, NOW if it were to happen.. *sigh* I'd ask for a nice Gibson Les Paul Custom with a Marshall JCM stack. *sigh* all for free. What I'd do to have that.

Nice.
Quote by Slash42x

That's great bro, glad to hear you pulled through.

I still wouldn't ask for anything though xD.
Quote by Mudmen190

Quote by musiclover2399

Quote by Oroborous

My Last.FM
Quote by MyNameIsLame
Ya, I know I did. But I mean, what can they really do for me?

I'm about to die. I don't wanna meet anybody famous on the grounds that I'm about to die and that the only reason they want to chill with me is because of that. I don't wanna go anywhere because I'm about to die, I wouldn't be able to fully enjoy the experience of being there if I was sickly.

I see your point.

But hey. You're dying, you get to do anything that you want to do, you could meet anybody you want...at least you can die happy, right?
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I'd ask who killed JFK. Its driving me mad.
If you try to correct me
I will become alot more wise and insightful than you can possibly imagine.
Ask for them to leave me alone in peace so I can spend the rest of my days having fun with my family and friends.

I mean that I don't want the rest of my life being spent by someone who keeps reminding me of my illness, even its to try to make me feel better.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Last edited by LazyLatinoRocke at Jan 19, 2009,
Meet Pearl Jam
[IMG]http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q264/chw42/spiderjamesPJsig.png[/IMG]
Quote by Slash42x

However, NOW if it were to happen.. *sigh* I'd ask for a nice Gibson Les Paul Custom with a Marshall JCM stack. *sigh* all for free.
What I'd do to have that.

I had cancer 2 years ago (hopefully it didn't spread into my body so after an operation it was gone) and I got to make a wish. I got a 1958 Gibson LP Reissue, a Marshall JCM800 2203 half stack (which Ive sold to buy an Orange Rocker 30 though), an Ibanez JS1200 and pedals
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
Last edited by blues-guitarist at Jan 19, 2009,
Quote by blues-guitarist
I had cancer 2 years ago (hopefully it didn't spread into my body so after an operation it was gone) and I got to make a wish. I got a 1958 Gibson LP Reissue, a Marshall JCM800 2203 half stack (which Ive sold to buy an Orange Rocker 30 though), an Ibanez JS1200 and pedals

Pics

Also pics of your cancer.
If you try to correct me
I will become alot more wise and insightful than you can possibly imagine.
lol I have actually been through this scenario in real life.

I was 11 and chose a trip to Disney World.

Got a 7 day trip, saw all the other theme parks, Gator Land etc, and had countless other good things happening.

It actually totally changed my attitude on life and gave me hope. Things have really improved since then.

Also ^ that last joke is in bad taste.

Quote by Slash42x

Totally know what you mean man. I would've taken the shopping trip now. On their newsletter it showed this kid who asked for a guitar and ending up getting a lesson from Santana.

It's so amazing how they pay for ABSOLUTELY everything. gas for the rental car they payed for, souvenir money, they are an awesome foundation. I got picked up and driven by a limo to the airport lol.
Last edited by Tire Me. at Jan 19, 2009,
Quote by Siro78
Pics

Also pics of your cancer.

There's a pic of my gear on my profile....pics of my cancer, that would be a bit harder lol, although I was thinking the other day that it would of been cool if i would of asked the doctors to show me the tumor after the operation but it didnt came to mind at the time
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson