I just got a semi custom guitar, the effects they had in it are horrible, and i wanted to change them up. what do i need to buy as far a switches or boxes to get distortion switch and maybe a cutoff/kill switch. i looked for a site for them but cant come up with anything. any input can help

thanks
Wtf?
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Quote by Mr. Twelve
Behold...the Arctopus are obviously music. I don't see how anyone could say they're not music compared to many modern and post-modern composers. That being said, I think B...tA are terrible.
im confused, do you have a brand name/picture of the guitar?
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
Quote by conor1148
im confused, do you have a brand name/picture of the guitar?

The guitar is a firebird body with an explorer neck. with 2 switches already put in one is just a volume boost and the other is flange effect
how bigs the cavity?
If you want you can build a distortion pedal and put it in the guitar or you can buy a distortion pedal, take it out of the enclosure and put it in the guitar. To learn how to wire it in, search the ultimate wiring diagrams thread
Quote by guitarcam123
how bigs the cavity?
If you want you can build a distortion pedal and put it in the guitar or you can buy a distortion pedal, take it out of the enclosure and put it in the guitar. To learn how to wire it in, search the ultimate wiring diagrams thread

that is a good idea on buying a pedal and tossing it in, i just dont want to add more knobs to it, unless i can preset them and toss it in
Searchbar has all your answers.

Google has more.

Use the Searchbar.

Use Google.
------

Shwiggity.
Pictures of this guitar please.
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.