I've been getting sick, and i've been dealing with a sore throat. It's getting extremely painful now. As it's too late to go to a doctor, I need to know some quick, temporary solutions. I actually have no sore throat medication in the house right now. Please help!!!!!
90% of teens say they would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers about to fall off a skyscraper, if you're one of the 10% who would shout, "JUMP MUTHA*******", put this in your signature

My Last .fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/mcgelie
i have other symptoms, but this is pissing me off. come on, i'm not being a bitch just because i don't like pain.
90% of teens say they would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers about to fall off a skyscraper, if you're one of the 10% who would shout, "JUMP MUTHA*******", put this in your signature

My Last .fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/mcgelie
Shot of Cream de Minth (spelling?)
I have heard that hot chocolate/coffee with granola is good
If you don't have anything to do just take something that will make you drowsy and go to sleep.
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE
Go and buy some throat drops, or if you can't get out of the house, just find some kind of hard candy to suck on. It won't last forever, but it'll make your throat feel a little better for at least a little while.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by ethan_hanus
man don't bitch, i have a double ear infection a cold and a sore throat. i never thougt of the docter. saves on insurence in times like these, just tough it out. you don't have to go to the docter every time you get a little boo boo.

Don't bitch I had stage three brain cancer, and had to undergo a year of Combo Chemotheraoy, and radiotherapy.
Hot water, Lemon and honey.
Gear: Warmoth Soloist / Hondo Acou. / Ibanez AS73

Hardwire TL-2 / Boss GE-7 / Electro Harmonix Small Stone Nano / Boss DD-3 / MXR Smart Gate / Ibanez TS9 / Unknown Tremolo

Bugera V55 / Home Made Cab w/ Celestion Speakers G12M & G12T
Maybe some tea with honey, that's always good. Might try gargling with salt water too.
deviantART ||| flickr
┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘
last.fm zune
coryklok is my e-hubby! ^_^
rip Billy Mays <3
Slurpee... now! Seriously, they help with the pain quite a bit.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by ethan_hanus
man don't bitch, i have a double ear infection a cold and a sore throat. i never thougt of the docter. saves on insurence in times like these, just tough it out. you don't have to go to the docter every time you get a little boo boo.

When it turns out that you died from some deadly disease that you thought was just a double ear infection, a cold, and a sore throat but was actually totally preventable if you had seen a doctor instead of 'toughing it out' and would have been completely curable, I'm not going to care.
i've heard a swig of whiskey usually helps a good bit. it's one of my mate's grandmother's home remedies, but he swears it works for him.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
get yur tounsils out trust me it's worth it haven't actually been sick in years.
Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis
pot....

lots n lots of pot....

I just happen to know a guy in Newark,,,,,
Quote by ironman1478
im romanian and am offended. most of the people in romania make americans look like autistic kids on ritalin
Quote by ProfessorJim
I'm autistic and on ritalin and am offended. Most autistic kids on ritalin make americans look like romanians.