Page 1 of 2
today i saw 3 guys 1 hammer (and 1 screwdriver), and it is 2 guys killing a guy with a hammer an taking his eyes out with a screwdriver (the victim had cancer and was alive though the whole ordeal. I think its terrible that humans can be so cruel....

They had 21 other murders within 2 weeks !!! Murders involve kids, elders, adults, and generaly anyone who seemed weak and would not fight back.

"One of the victims was a pregnant woman, whose fetus was cut out of her womb."

Anyone else seen it?

Thoughts?
Last edited by Taygunov at Jan 19, 2009,
that's....foul. what motivated you to watch that?
I thought I heard the door open, oh no,
I thought I heard the door open but
I only heard it close.
i saw it because my friend linked me to it and i can't really turn down a shock site....but this....i witnessed a real murder today....vile....
link?
LOYAL?
HARD WORKING?
FULLY EXPENDABLE?

THE EMPIRE NEEDS YOU!
IT'S NOT ABOUT PAY, IT'S ABOUT CRUSHING THE REBELLION
See that spew in the corner?
Gear: Warmoth Soloist / Hondo Acou. / Ibanez AS73

Hardwire TL-2 / Boss GE-7 / Electro Harmonix Small Stone Nano / Boss DD-3 / MXR Smart Gate / Ibanez TS9 / Unknown Tremolo

Bugera V55 / Home Made Cab w/ Celestion Speakers G12M & G12T
Quote by Hella_Br00tal
I haven't seen it, but I think I just got a new songtitle.

well i read somewhere that cannibal corpse already made a song about it called Hammer _____ murder or something (probably false) soo... new meme time ?
I doubt it was real. Snuff films are illegal and very very hard to get a hold of.
Quote by Toker420
I doubt it was real. Snuff films are illegal and very very hard to get a hold of.

they are on trial and the film and pictures were found by the Russian FBI on their computers
Quote by Taygunov
well i read somewhere that cannibal corpse already made a song about it called Hammer _____ murder or something (probably false) soo... new meme time ?

No. You've already forced it by saying that just now.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I do remember being in one of 'those moods' and i came across it.

I was about to watch it, but i seen a guy who seemed to pinned under something, and then the camera started to lunge towards him.

At that point i exclaimed "****. THAT." and closed it.
It's really bad quality. I couldn't fully enjoy it.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
I dont get how he was still alive when his face was bleeding out like a gallon of blood a minute, then they stab his stomach like 10 times and hes still moving and breathing. You think his body would go into shock or he would be dead.
[IMG]http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q264/chw42/spiderjamesPJsig.png[/IMG]
That's discusting. I mean, sometimes whenever girls at my school say that, and its because I said something dirty, but just thinking about that...
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by Taygunov

They don't exploit real-life events.
You're*
I managed to watch all of it. Felt a little uneasy at some parts, though, like the stabbing-eye-with-a-screwdriver part.
I have seen it. It is basically a group of Ukranian teenagers who went around and beat the living **** out of people (to death). I saw a bit of the one where they beat the old guy, but I could not watch it for long. Some of them are on trial. It is not pretty.
dude, thats the murder cannibal corpse's song hammer smashed face was based on. i have seen worst

visit www.rotten.com it has that and stuff like helicopter decapitation forensic photo's and stuff

its a great place to get inspiration for writing grindcore
<=======3
I seen it is was pretty bad, but I've seen worse. ^your on a roll tonight guy. FU<K you
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
Last edited by mreed1990 at Jan 19, 2009,
jesus you're all pussy ass momma boys bitches

i watch that video daily and masturbate furiously to it... get a handle on your fucking lives and grow some hair on your baby scrotums.
Quote by jam phan024
jesus you're all pussy ass momma boys bitches

i watch that video daily and masturbate furiously to it... get a handle on your fucking lives and grow some hair on your baby scrotums.

Why do you masturbate to it?

Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Quote by Taygunov
i saw it because my friend linked me to it and i can't really turn down a shock site....but this....i witnessed a real murder today....vile....

Can you PM me the site? I've seen it before and I want to show a couple of friends but I dont remember where I found it.

EDIT: nevermind saw the link already
Last edited by vegetassj4 at Jan 19, 2009,
I saw the whole thing... What made it worse was someone subtitled it and it's probably the only video that's EVER made me sick.
Saw a bit of it. It's the first thing that I have stopped watching purely because it was too disturbing. It was just horrible.
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.
This thread makes me very uncomfortable
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Page 1 of 2