I bet you didn't know that there's other music than "Christian" music.

What makes a band "Christian?" Are they because their members are practicing Christians?

If so, then if a Christian bakes cookies, are they Christian cookies?

Christianity is far too important to be genretized. I don't like Christian music. I don't like atheist music. I don't like Buddhist music. I don't like flying spaghetti monster music (And yes, that is apparently a religion.) I like music.
--Gear List--
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Duncan Hot Rails
Duncan JB Jr.
Peavey Bandit
Sigma DR28
As I Lay Dying, Destroy The Runner, Haste The Day. I don't listen to them for religious reasons though, I really dgaf.
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
Quote by xDeadReckoningx
I bet you didn't know that there's other music than "Christian" music.

What makes a band "Christian?" Are they because their members are practicing Christians?

If so, then if a Christian bakes cookies, are they Christian cookies?

Christianity is far too important to be genretized. I don't like Christian music. I don't like atheist music. I don't like Buddhist music. I don't like flying spaghetti monster music (And yes, that is apparently a religion.) I like music.

good sir, i couldnt have said it better myself

cheers to you
~b
Quote by handbanana
paramore(bet you didnt know that)

They're Christians, but not a Christian band.

My favorites would have to be Norma Jean, The Devil Wears Prada (ready for flameshield!) and UnderOath.
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
Quote by Thebiz
They're Christians, but not a Christian band.

My favorites would have to be Norma Jean, The Devil Wears Prada (ready for flameshield!) and UnderOath.

they openly stated to being a christian band. It wasn't like widely announced, but they said in an interview that their music is directly inspired by jesus and the new testament. hwo it translates to their lyrics i have no idea(sounds kinda retarded to me to) but i dunno

and to others, forgot pulling teeth and slayer, both bands rule

also, im a formerly jewish atheist, so im not really interested in christian anything, I just thought this would be a good thread.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by Manos15
Slayer

um id say underoath (i met aaron and chris), as i lay dying, HORDE, there is more but i cant think nw....
integrity
Quote by handbanana
R.I.P. Shaun Hand from Metal Sucks. He leaked this album and now Jake Bannon is going to crush his skull
Haymaker: Kicking Christ out of hardcore! First Jesus, then you!
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)