today i played guitar hero for the first time in years. and i must say, be nicer to the young children who think they can play guitar 'cuz they're good at GH. that ****'s tough!

what really sucked was when i played Dammit. it's the only song i saw in GH that i can play part of irl, but on Easy they crammed 5 notes into 2 and confused the hell out of me.
Quote by Joetime
Every time I masturbate it feels like I'm committing a small scale infanticide. Feels cool.
at one point i was almost jealous of a guy there, b/c he could play on Expert. then i realized, I have a real guitar.
Quote by Joetime
Every time I masturbate it feels like I'm committing a small scale infanticide. Feels cool.
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
You can only play part of Dammit in real life?

yes. noob here. and if i ever need to perform it, i'll learn the rest.
Quote by Joetime
Last edited by psychogel at Jan 19, 2009,
Quote by psychogel
at one point i was almost jealous of a guy there, b/c he could play on Expert. then i realized, I have a real guitar.

This +1
I like guitar hero, but what sucks is that I can play the solo for One just fine on real guitar, but can't manage to beat the song on hard using a plastic controller with 5 buttons and 1 "string".
deviantART ||| flickr
┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘
last.fm zune
coryklok is my e-hubby! ^_^
rip Billy Mays <3
Quote by psychogel
yes. noob here. and if i ever need to perform it, i'll learn the rest.

Coincedentally, that was the first song I preformed live...
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Coincedentally, that was the first song I preformed live...

dammit...

pun intended.
Quote by Joetime
It gets easier as you play it. I sucked at Rock Band when I got it, but I beat it on Medium and now I can play it on Hard.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by happytimeharry
Rock Band is better.

QFT

And before people start bitching about, "Waa waa it's a video game go play a real guitar," I do, and I'm actually competent enough to see the difference between a video game and real life. I have NEVER met anyone who thought they were good at guitar just because they could play Dragonforce on expert. It's a fun game, deal with it.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM