Ok so heres the deal i really want the les paul axcess but i got no money (who does these days?). So i was search flea bay and i found this

http://cgi.ebay.com/Alex-Lifeson-tiger-maple-les-paul-guitar-with-TOP-floyd_W0QQitemZ130279370720QQihZ003QQcategoryZ68175QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

I wonder....

I also already know about rondo music's les paul floyd but i don't want 24 frets is there a les paul with a floyd rose with 22 frets?
Last edited by Mobiusr at Jan 19, 2009,
Quote by Mobiusr
i don't want 22 frets is there a les paul with a floyd rose with 22 frets?

...LOL WUT
Kramer has a new LP-shaped guitar with a floyd that was at NAMM but it's flat top with bright red binding and black finish (A la BC Rich).

Other than that i think Burny made some LP copies with floyds, and shinozuku already posted the LTD.
If you dont use 24 frets you don't have to use the extra 2 That LTD will actually probably give you better access to the 22nd fret, and probably be as good or better than most other copies you'd find (depends though).
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
I took a look at the kramer lp with floyd. Looks really cool but it had 24 frets ;(
What's your aversion to 24 frets anyway, if you don't mind me asking?
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Looking at how the FR is mounted on that Les Paul I don't think you can do any pull up with that thing. Destroys half of the reason to have a FR.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

neal schon's lp has a floyd rose, i bet he has a signature model somewhere, probably going to cost you though...
Agile has some FR models... see if you find one at rondomusic

-ouch... missed the last line-
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Last edited by hminh87 at Jan 19, 2009,
i can vouch for the quality of that guitar
its made by chrisy howe he lives near me there damn good quality guitars better than epiphones at any rate

http://cgi.ebay.com/Alex-Lifeson-tiger-maple-les-paul-with-floyd-guitar_W0QQitemZ140289427269QQihZ004QQcategoryZ68175QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

this one is not topmounted yso would be a bit better
GEAR
94 Fender Stratocaster Plus
02 Gibson Les Paul Special (modded)
Orange AD-30 Combo

The SG Thread pwns your thread.
that alex lifeson copy is one good looking guitar! though the one he plays live has more of a yellowish tint to it. my next guitar is either gona be an agile AL-2000FR or that one off ebay!
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
well the reason i don't like 24 frets is the fact it feels different for me. The neck feels longer (im a short person) to me. Also i like to keep it simple 22 and 21 frets.

HOLY **** THAT ESP LOOKS AWESOME I WISH IT DIDN'T HAVE EMGS THOUGH
There might be some on Rondomusic. Kramer also has a new one out with a Floyd.

Found this:

http://www.rondomusic.com/al2000floyd.html

Couldn't see any of the higher end Agiles with one. Depending on how much money you do have, maybe get it custom made by them?
UG's AC/DC Lover
Last edited by Rocker_94 at Jan 19, 2009,
Quote by Mobiusr
I WISH IT DIDN'T HAVE EMGS THOUGH

replace them with pickups you like?
Guitars:
Fender stratocaster california series (usa)
Gibson Les Paul classic (1960)
Amps:
ENGL Fireball 60W - Framus FR 2x12 Celestion v30's
Pedals: POD x3 LIVE, BOSS OD-1
GAS: Pedals
Quote by Mobiusr
well the reason i don't like 24 frets is the fact it feels different for me. The neck feels longer (im a short person) to me. Also i like to keep it simple 22 and 21 frets.

HOLY **** THAT ESP LOOKS AWESOME I WISH IT DIDN'T HAVE EMGS THOUGH

The extra frets won't change how the neck feels, they will however change how your neck pickup sounds.

As for EMGs, try an 85 or a 60 in place of the 81. 81s sound kinda 'cold', 85s are nice and warm.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
Quote by al112987
neal schon's lp has a floyd rose, i bet he has a signature model somewhere, probably going to cost you though...

Neal Schon does have custom LPs made for him! DOn't know if they're available to anyone else though. His have Fernandes Sustainers, on board electronics up the hoop and a special neck set angle so the Floyd Rose Bridge doesn't have to sit too high off the Top. (Remember FRs were desinged for zero neck to body angle guitars)
Moving on.....
I would suggest to you you either go with something like the ESP EC series with Floyd Rose bridges, or you look at building your own guitar using Warmoth.

And don't worry about not affording that Axcess; it's a really crap guitar anyway. I mean seriously, even if it had Epiphone on the headstock instead and only cost £500, the quality was still far below acceptable levels on the three I've played.

I would strongly advise you staying away from cheaper made-in-Asia LP copies with Floyd Roses in them too. At those sorts of price points the craftsmanship is going to be low, the Floyd Rose is likely going to be a poor copy, and you're going to end up with something sub-par. If you can't afford the ESP or a Warmoth build, it is a far better idea to save up until you can afford those than settle for something that will be sub-par and piss you off every time you try to use it.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
yeah, Mr. Flibble is right, the Gibson Axcess's arent all that great. ive plyed about a half dozen and they were definately not aas nice as other Gibsons. but those Agiles are suposed to be really nice. as long as you do a pup and trem swap theyll play fine.
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
umm, Scam?
Quote by bemiswins
if someone flames you on the internet for music you like, they fail.

Here's my YouTube if anyone wants to see some of my videos.
If you're worry about the FR quality of the Agile AL2000 w/FR, i think is a direct swap for an OFR.
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS
Quote by Shinozoku
What's your aversion to 24 frets anyway, if you don't mind me asking?

I'm aware you didn't actually ask me, but having the neck pickup at that position picks up strong harmonic overtones, which is worth forgoing those extra 2-3 notes.