I have this guitar and i would like to make some changes.
a) i'd really like to put schaller M6 locking tuners into and that's where we hit the first roadblock.... the replacement parts for the stagg state that it is a 13/32" diameter hole which converts to about 10.31mm but schallers are 9.8mm is there a way to still install them(btw i'm not exactly an expert with my hands/wood)

b) i'd like to install a tune-o-matic type bridge(i'd figure i'd just get the schaller gtm since i'm already getting their tuners but you can recommend better if you'd like) and i'd like some help in how to go about this when going from a strat styled tremolo to a bridge that not only has the bridge itself but also requires a stop piece... for those of you who want to say just block the tuner i'd like to add that if the only reason for the desired change was the end to a tremolo/ multi-tuning nightmare i would but the height screws on the saddles are completely stripped among other problems and besides i'd rather have the tune-o-matic bridge.

thx in advance
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
ok,
to get the tuners to fit you have to dowel your old holes and then drill new holes the right size for the new tuners.

With the bridge, grab a router and square of the trem route so theres no curves all straight sides with 90 degree corners Then with hardwood cut out to the exact size of the trem route, sand down the hardwood blocks and cover them in glue, then hammer or push them into the trem route and clamp them, leave them there over night, and to finish off, sand the guitar down so that the hardwood blocks are exactly flush with the body (you shouldn't be able to feel its there by rubbing your hand over it) Now, repaint your guitar whatever colour and carefully drill the correct sized holes for the tune o matic bridge and tailpiece, put everything back on the guitar and your good to go
sweet... thx for the help. That shouldn't be too hard to do either...
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.