Now, I am completely aware that the Pit is not populated by eye doctors, but if you could please be serious and give me any tricks/remedies it would be greatly appreciated.

With that being said...

About 45 minutes ago, I took out my contacts and proceeded to get in the shower. I was being lazy so instead of using makeup remover, I used face wash to get my eye makeup off. A minute or so after I washed it off, it felt like there was something in both of my eyes... not anything big, but rather a large amount of something small scraping at my eyes whenever I closed them. So I flushed them with water numerous times, but it did nothing. I got out of the shower and looked in the mirror and noticed they were quite red and (still) irritated by this mysterious scraping, however, I did not see anything in them. So I put some Visine in them and it's been 20 or so minutes and all it seems to have done is get rid of the redness... the irritation still lingers. So, fellow Pit-goers, I ask you... what can be done to alleviate this irritation in my eyes?
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
Is it under the top bit of the eye, as in the bit that blinks?
If it is then I tend to pull it over my bottom eyelash and that usually gets what ever it is out.

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Sawb under it!
Gear: Warmoth Soloist / Hondo Acou. / Ibanez AS73

Hardwire TL-2 / Boss GE-7 / Electro Harmonix Small Stone Nano / Boss DD-3 / MXR Smart Gate / Ibanez TS9 / Unknown Tremolo

Bugera V55 / Home Made Cab w/ Celestion Speakers G12M & G12T
I can't do that craziness... I've been trying and my Asian-ish eyes won't pull down that far. But I don't know if that could be it anyway because it's the exact same feeling on both eyes.

EDIT: to ^^
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
there are some irritations that will take a day or two to get flushed out if they're really bad. The extreme irritation you got was probably more from your trying to get the thing out than from the thing itself. Sleep on it, and if it's still a problem, you can start thinking about other options.
Swab!
Gear: Warmoth Soloist / Hondo Acou. / Ibanez AS73

Hardwire TL-2 / Boss GE-7 / Electro Harmonix Small Stone Nano / Boss DD-3 / MXR Smart Gate / Ibanez TS9 / Unknown Tremolo

Bugera V55 / Home Made Cab w/ Celestion Speakers G12M & G12T
just use alot of fluid to keep your eye really wet and it will go away eventually, this happens to me all the time and i know how bad it sucks.
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
Complain to me when you have to get a steroid injection IN your eye..
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Quote by woMANintheBOX19
Complain to me when you have to get a steroid injection IN your eye..

I never said it was painful... but it's quite annoying and difficult to ignore.

I guess I'll keep it wet and get some sleep, hopefully that will clear it up... eye doctors suck. Thanks all.
there's a midget living inside your eyeball.
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Quote by blackthought
I would be interested in hearing the background of this, lol.

The story is too long..look up Iritis
My doctor thought the injection would be better than doing eye drops everyday. He numbs my eye then sticks the needle right in the corner of my eye. The most uncomfortable feeling ever. My eye stays swollen for about 2 hours and I have to wear a stupid patch.
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Quote by woMANintheBOX19
My doctor thought the injection would be better than doing eye drops everyday. He numbs my eye then sticks the needle right in the corner of my eye. The most uncomfortable feeling ever. My eye stays swollen for about 2 hours and I have to wear a stupid patch.

"You know what? Eye drops are really inconvenient. I think you'll agree, a needle to the eye is a much better option."

That really does sound like it must have sucked ass, though.
Quote by woMANintheBOX19

i had to have my eye doctor scrape something off my eye once and that sucked, but thats like childs play compared to your story.