Other (Please Specify in Thread)
51 8%
Voters: 653.
Page 1 of 6
Death occurs.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
They stop living.

Oh, and there's the rare instance where they turn into a zombie.
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
People cry, there's a funeral, people cry, you get buried and people cry some more, sometimes there's fire involved somewhere along the line. I've seen it happen, it's not that complicated.
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian
Last edited by dingmydong at Jan 19, 2009,
they become what they were before they were born.

ooooooooh does that make your head explode?
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
They go potty on themselves...
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
I'd love to believe in reincarnation, but I can't... I believe in nothingness.
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
Well... This is even more depressing than I expected... Hm...

I'm right with ShortBusChld... I'd just love to believe in anything except nothingness... I can't force myself to, though. It's so awful. I can't sleep most nights because I dread it so much.
Last edited by wamguy89 at Jan 19, 2009,
Quote by wamguy89
Well... This is even more depressing than I expected... Hm...

What did you expect for a thread about death, puppies and sunshine?
welp, i can say with confidence when a person dies in front of you with no one around for miles, they dont let you have sex with them that easy.
you know how when you fall asleep, you can't really pick the exact point you fall asleep at, it just kinda happens and then next thing you remember you're awake? like that, but without the waking up part.
I thought I heard the door open, oh no,
I thought I heard the door open but
I only heard it close.
They wait until Judgement Day to be resurrected, and they are then judged by Jesus Christ. The saved go to heaven and the damned go to hell. I'm not sure what to say about Purgatory.
Quote by Shortbuschld
I'd love to believe in reincarnation, but I can't... I believe in nothingness.

Damn nihilists... YOU KILLED DONNY!

I hope a lot of you have seen the big lebowski or that's gonna seem really weird...
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian
When a person dies, all of his money and belongings go to other people. He also goes to a morgue, where he is necro-raped by some 40 year old virgin (well, if dead people don't count then he's a virgin).
Quote by BigFatSandwich
they become what they were before they were born.

ooooooooh does that make your head explode?

Sperm? Crikey, the Buddhists have been a long way off.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
i chose other. i honestly cannot explain wut i believe about death, im sorrry, but its too in depth. its much greater than a heaven or hell or reincarnation.
www.myspace.com/getwellcards

"et quand le jour arrive la tourner el ciel et la tourner la mer et la mer eh ven embrasse moi et la deneh ve moi logis"
Reincarnation.
I don't know if its childish fear, or optimism, but i cannot live my life believing that once I am gone, that's it. Game over.
this one is for you.
Quote by Ebshabutiee
Reincarnation.
I don't know if its childish fear, or optimism, but i cannot live my life believing that once I am gone, that's it. Game over.

I see it as a motivation to live your life to a greater extent... you don't have anything after to make up for a shitty existence...
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
Quote by Shortbuschld
I see it as a motivation to live your life to a greater extent...

I don't
If all that awaits is eternal nothingness, all my memories wiped and my existence erased, then i see no point in living at all.

So i try to believe there's some form of afterlife awaiting me, maybe i'm lying to myself.. Idc, it helps me live a better life.
they....return to xenu!
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Ichikurosaki
I don't
If all that awaits is eternal nothingness, all my memories wiped and my existence erased, then i see no point in living at all.

So i try to believe there's some form of afterlife awaiting me, maybe i'm lying to myself.. Idc, it helps me live a better life.

Yeah, I see what you mean there. And an afterlife is a nice thought... but I can't believe in it.

I guess for me, happiness NOW is enough. I don't know.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
I don't

Do you think something else awaits all living creatures? Is there anything beyond death for my cat? Does he even care? What about plants?
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

Quote by Shortbuschld
I see it as a motivation to live your life to a greater extent... you don't have anything after to make up for a shitty existence...

Well, I am not saying I need an after life to make up for my "shitty existence. I am just saying that for this to be it, that's some what depressing. Gotta always want more, its never good to be content.
this one is for you.
Quote by Ebshabutiee
Well, I am not saying I need an after life to make up for my "shitty existence. I am just saying that for this to be it, that's some what depressing. Gotta always want more, its never good to be content.

I wasn't implying that at all, lol. I just meant that for me, if I don't live my life NOW and make it what I want it to be, then I never will. I've never been one to want more... I'm content where I am as long as I'm enjoying myself.