I'm not really sure how to go about explaining this, but I need advice. I've been hearing voices the past few days...all screams, men, women, children. Hearing the constant pain in their voices. When I close my eyes all I can see are their faces...the decaying remains of their lives, like they're surrounding me. I wake up every night...feeling choked, like I can't breathe and once I can I hear their voices. I set up a voice recorder to see if anyone else could hear them...what should I do?
Quote by el-ECTRO
If your child can breathe, suspect drugs. Only people who breathe take drugs. People who cannot breathe still can, but it is increasingly difficult.
Defeat Voldemort, once and for all.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Go to a shrink, find out why you hear them.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Quote by jam phan024
lay off the PCP and Meth...

but uhm, you might be schitzo, go get checked out.

this.
im actually going to be serious...
go to a doctor.
hearing voices is a schizophrenia symptom...
stop eating these.

okay, i'm sorry for not being serious i don't know what to say. seek help, this isn't the kind of thing you should leave to resolve itself, go see a doctor.
I thought I heard the door open, oh no,
I thought I heard the door open but
I only heard it close.
Quote by rocker_46788
I'm not really sure how to go about explaining this, but I need advice. I've been hearing voices the past few days...all screams, men, women, children. Hearing the constant pain in their voices. When I close my eyes all I can see are their faces...the decaying remains of their lives, like they're surrounding me. I wake up every night...feeling choked, like I can't breathe and once I can I hear their voices. I set up a voice recorder to see if anyone else could hear them...what should I do?

Have any members of the Fritzl family in your house?

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
That's quite scary... I second/third/fourth/whatever the go get help... That's serious business and it could get worse if left untreated.
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
Saying that I hear stuff all the time. Normally it's indistinct voices but sometimes I can hear this voice fairly clearly, and they call my name and laugh at me.

:S
Sounds like schizophrenia to me dude.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
As said before, a sign of schizophrenia is audio/visual hallucinations. You should get it checked out.

In the mean time, write some badass black metal about it.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Are you doing drugs or taking pills of any kind? That could contribute.

But also, seriously, get help. This is a really serious matter, and asking the Pit for help is not technically "help". Seeing this faces is very dark and disturbing, no offense. Really, get help, most likely a psychiatrist.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

yeah...I'm gonna chaulk it up as me losing my mind
Quote by el-ECTRO
If your child can breathe, suspect drugs. Only people who breathe take drugs. People who cannot breathe still can, but it is increasingly difficult.
Quote by MyNameIsLame
In the mean time, write some badass black metal about it.

This is a great idea!
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by dancesisidance
Have any members of the Fritzl family in your house?

Oh no....he went there
First and most importantly, get out of the pit.
There aren't any qualified psychologists here, you know.
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (Modified)
Crafter D-8

DOD FX50-B > EHX Little Big Muff > Digitech Whammy 4 >
Dunlop Cry Baby > Zoom G3 > Boss DD-7 > Digitech Digiverb

Orange OR-15
Marshall Valvestate VS100