Page 1 of 2
so last night i couldn't sleep so i pulled an all-nighter. today i functioned fine, i went about my daily live without a hitch and didn't need coffee or energy drinks etc. so anyways thi afternoon i was doing holiday homework (because i procrastinate way to much), and i felt a little tired, so i turned off the light in the lounge room (as the curtains where drawn), and just closed my eyes and i fell asleep.

i had a dream of which i can only remember fragments (it was my personal favourite where i am a guitar collector). when i woke up, i felt as though i had been asleep a week, and i was still dreaming. but the thing that worried me the most was, when i woke up i had absolutely no memory. i sort of sat up and scanned the room for as good 2 minutes before i started realizing i had fallen asleep. i had no sense of time, and i felt like i was in some foreign country. i suppose the more i scanned the room, the more triggers went off in my head, and my memory came back.

but when i woke up (which was about an hour later), i felt purged. like my body was in a prestine perfect condition, and it honestly felt better than fapping much the the horror of most of you.

so pit, WTF just happened to me.
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

I dont know
UG Republican

Quote by Moggan13
I'm dissapointed by the lack of penis.

If anyone sigs that, i'll fucking kill them.

Quote by xyz66
YES!!!

And I enjoy Katy Perry's music.

I swear to god nobody better sig this or else imma kill them
you had a wet dream.. wash your sheets
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
You had a wet dream, after not sleeping for 24 hours.
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
- i've never done drugs in my life, except for aspirin. (although i do wanna try pot at least once)
- nope, no wet dreams. i am perfectly clean.
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

Same thing happened to me once. I had been up for a really long time and crashed on the couch for about two hours. When I woke up I had no idea who I was or where I was. I walked into the bathroom and had no idea what any of the stuff in there was for. Then I remembered what the sink did so I splashed some water on my face and went back to sleep. When I woke up I felt really good, same like you said happened to you.
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE
Quote by Tire Me.
Lol it's called staying up for a day and sleeping.

This is too ridiculous to be true.
That happens to me sometimes when I fall asleep unexpectedly,
I'll wake up in pure confusion.
Oh, and one of the phones in my house is beside my bed, and when it rings
while I'm sleeping I think it's the alarm clock and I get frustrated trying to turn
all the alarm clocks off without success.
Waking up is a pretty confusing process for me apparently.
I really wanna try this, but I don't wanna experience the temporary amnesia.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
this isn't the first all-nighter i've pulled, and the longest i have gone is something like 40 something hours without sleep. every single time it happens this have never happened to me.
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Quote by gregs1020

You took a nice nap. Happens.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by digger35
This is too ridiculous to be true.

Dude, I stayed up 24+ hours once a week for a year. I know what insomnia and sleep deprivation can do to your body.
tl;dr, but unless John C. Riley jumped out of a tree and opened fire with a crossbow on you. The weirdest thing didn't happen to you.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
It's pretty common. I was camping once, I was tired as ****. Went to bed, woke up, and had absolutely no ****ing idea where I was. I looked around, didn't register, it took a while to come back.
And also, were you sleeping were you usually sleep? Because if I have a particularly good sleep somewhere I don't usually sleep, I'm so confused.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by Tire Me.
Dude, I stayed up 24+ hours once a week for a year. I know what insomnia and sleep deprivation can do to your body.

Aw, I was on your side and was being sarcastic. Damn internet..
actually, i feel asleep on the couch. i hardly even sit on it let alone fall asleep on it once every 16 years.....
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Quote by gregs1020

There's a whole thread about this stuff that was pretty active yesterday. "Weird things that happen to you right after you wake up" or something to that effect. It's a pretty funny thread. But yeah, what happened to you isn't strange at all. Weird **** happens to everyone when they wake up.

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

>¦<
¦
i can't help it, my body just refuses to sleep so i just give up.

*EDIT* - ^ yes i remember that thread, i posted in it.
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Quote by gregs1020

Quote by Tire Me.
Lol it's called staying up for a day and sleeping.

I seriously laughed out loud.

I've had naps that felt this good, but not in a while...
Quote by Tire Me.

Tire Me...is your username a cry for help? I'd love to tire you so you could get some sleep. Hmm...that sounds strange...

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

>¦<
¦
Last edited by Spoony_Bard at Jan 19, 2009,
That happens to me without sleeping sometimes, during school especially, except for it doesn't last as long. I'll just be tired and I start thinking and daze off, and when I snap back reality I have no idea where I am or what I'm doing for about a minute or 2. It's some freaky ****, glad it doesn't often
~
"I'm a musician, what did you expect?"

~
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Tire Me...is your username a cry for help? I'd love to tire you so you could get some sleep. Hmm...that sounds strange...

wat

to contribute to the thread, one time i woke up and i looked at my alarm clock, and no **** the numbers were like some sort of asian language, like the funky looking characters. freaked me out.

EDIT: Also reported for that link poster above... wtf man
Last edited by digger35 at Jan 19, 2009,
Quote by aradine
- i've never done drugs in my life, except for aspirin. (although i do wanna try pot at least once)
- nope, no wet dreams. i am perfectly clean.

You better get to it, as Barack "The Anti-Christ" Obama is gunna rain on your parade. Hard. Like an erection hard.

No wet dreams? Fap less.
It's called a false awakeing. It when u dream that ur awake, but your really not. It does feel like ur really awake and functioning, and it does feel like ur in the same room, but ur really just dremaing
[IMG]http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7971/ugsig7ej.gif[/IMG]
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
It's pretty common. I was camping once, I was tired as ****. Went to bed, woke up, and had absolutely no ****ing idea where I was. I looked around, didn't register, it took a while to come back.
And also, were you sleeping were you usually sleep? Because if I have a particularly good sleep somewhere I don't usually sleep, I'm so confused.

That happens to you allot doesn't it?

Quote by ironman1478
im romanian and am offended. most of the people in romania make americans look like autistic kids on ritalin
Quote by ProfessorJim
I'm autistic and on ritalin and am offended. Most autistic kids on ritalin make americans look like romanians.
I pulled an all nighter last week, and fell asleep in the late afternoon. I woke up on the toilet.

I'm dead serious.
You wake anyone up who has been sleeping like a log and ask them a random question..You'll be surprised with the stupid answers you get.
I do this a lot
http://groups.ultimat e-guitar.com/aa08s/

If you are looking for a clever and witty signature, you have come to the wrong place.
You convinced yourself that staying up 24 hours then sleeping was somehow 'special', if you get my meaning, you convinced yourself it was different, and when you woke up and when through a momentary daze, as most people do, it just took a bit longer to get out of it.

I regularly miss a nights sleep, in some cases 2 or 3, I never get this feeling after sleeping (which I do occasionally do ), nothing more than a momentary lapse anyway, which is usual for awakening (especially from a deep dream-filled sleep)
Can't be assed to make a new thread, but has anyone experienced conscious sleep? I don't mean lucid dreaming, but the state where you are sleeping, you don't see a dream and you're aware of your surroundings and hear almost everything around you (and you are most definitely sleeping, i mean you feel rested the next morning). This seems to happen to me sometimes.

EDIT: Also, you are aware enough to think ''Ah, i hear my mum in the kitchen making breakfast, time to wake up and then like 30 seconds later you are able to open your eyes and wake up. It's difficult to describe this state, but it's kind of like a trance, i guess.
Last edited by zwound at Jan 19, 2009,
Page 1 of 2