Ok just got it saturday it definately sounds different than the SS version it has lots and lots of balls haven't done a side by side comparison with a real tube amp yet
but will Tuesday. So far I like it, it did a glitch thing to me twice though, hasn't done it again, left it on for 24 hrs still works great, ok the models sound awfully good like the real deal so hard to tell though without doing a side by side. The 6505 green has some major Van Halen thud to it as does the Plexi and the British channel, the Diezel sounds great also, don't care for the Krank model though. Anyway I ordered mine 4 months ago and just got it the others that weren't ordered are due to hit the stores the 20th
Could you do a comparison to the flextone III?
How does it sound at bedroom lvl?
I stay up all night practicing.

'http://grou ps.ultimate-guita r.com/latenightpr actice/'
Well shredrick - thank you for your update. Clips would be sweet. You are the first person I know. How long did you have it on order and where did you get it?

Can you also post in the Only Vypyr Thread. I'm sure they will be please to hear.

glitch huh?
there is no tube 30 bro ^
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
lol that's cool, i'm kinda out of it also, only mines from pain medication (4 wisdom teeth cutout).

Now that the tube models are being released, i think it's time to head to guitar center to try em' out!
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
I doubt you will find one there anytime soon unless your lucky.
I went last week and all they had was a little 15 sold out of all other models.
Your GC might keep more stock though.
I think ill go back tomorrow myself just to check.
I stay up all night practicing.

'http://grou ps.ultimate-guita r.com/latenightpr actice/'
Quote by bjovi400
lol that's cool, i'm kinda out of it also, only mines from pain medication (4 wisdom teeth cutout).

Now that the tube models are being released, i think it's time to head to guitar center to try em' out!

ouch! Hope you heal soon.

Well, I was told by several sources that the new date for street availability was January 21st. And yes I was aware of the firmware issue in earlier models but would have figured they had addressed those already for the 60 and 120. Given the amount of time they have been delayed I figured it was something else completely.

thanks again shredrick!
Quote by bjovi400

Woohoo for being drugged, only I'm on sleeping meds as opposed to pain ones, that sounds like it's a bitch, though.

I would head over and try them out, if I wasn't an hour away from GC... oh well

311, it could have been a completely different issue. I just heard that they had more than enough problems solving the thing for the firmware.
The vypyr tube? It's mostly tube but is still hybrid. There is an all tube power amp section and there is a preamp tube after the modeling section.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
What I don't understand is why the 2 models with 'powersponge' attenuator are NOT the 2 models with tubes in.