I didn't hear much from either amplifier company and I was really looking forward to seeing new products from them. I read on Firewind's official website that Gus G. would be debuting his new signature Randall amp (Heaven & Hell) and that's about all the information I got; no specs. As for ENGL, I've heard nothing! I really wanted to see another amazing amp added to their already great line up. Anybody have any info on these companies?

Guitar-wise, I wasn't so happy. ESP debuted some nice looking models, but no V-STD standard (at least in the US).
Shouldn't this be on gear forum? On topic, I liked that Randall trick where they changed the pre-amp(I think?) they could continue a bit more on that stuff.
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Why would ENGL need another amp?
I always thought that their line up was sufficient for everything

Didn't they discontinue the Engl Savage 120 SE, and replace it with the ENGL SE? Main difference being more channel control and the inclusion of a noise gate.
WTLTL 2011
Quote by Mark G
Didn't they discontinue the Engl Savage 120 SE, and replace it with the ENGL SE? Main difference being more channel control and the inclusion of a noise gate.

They discontinued the Savage 60 and replaced with the 120.