Page 1 of 3
I've just been playing my bass for the last couple of hours (unplugged seen as it's 6.30am) on my bass.

Anyway, about ten minutes ago I could clearly hear a voice coming from the body of my bass (it's a solidbody) and it seemed to be calling my name and then reciting something in Latin which I am in the process of translation.

Help?
1. drive yourself to the nearest mental hospital
2. check yourself in
3. ??????
4. profit!
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

..............I call shenanigans.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
What a crazy life you lead

... it could be God...
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Don't blame your bass for your PCP shenanigans.
Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...
Quote by Ichikurosaki
What latin did it speak? I may be of some help.

I don't know...it sounded like a piece of dialogue. I need to translate it first- I know Latin.
it siad "YOU ARE GOING TO HELL BITCH"
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tell it speak english or shut up
I got my own life to live,
I'm the one that's going to die
when its time for me to die.
So let me live my life
the way i want to.
-Jimi Hendrix, If 6 was 9
I hope it told you to stop making stupid fucking threads
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
My guitar talks to me all the time through the amp.

In Spanish.

Plays music too.
it is the rock gods speaking to you, my friend. you are the new chosen messiah, here to bring the music of today out of the darkness and into glory. Hail fassa albrecht!
Quote by smb
Freakish mammals bring the end times. It's not even 2012 yet and we're all on the path to extinction. Send cash now to God-TV!
Your bass is clearly possessed by demonic spirits. You have to smash it immediately!!!!
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (Modified)
Crafter D-8

DOD FX50-B > EHX Little Big Muff > Digitech Whammy 4 >
Dunlop Cry Baby > Zoom G3 > Boss DD-7 > Digitech Digiverb

Orange OR-15
Marshall Valvestate VS100
Quote by jimivancobain
it is the rock gods speaking to you, my friend. you are the new chosen messiah, here to bring the music of today out of the darkness and into glory. Hail fassa albrecht!

lol Fassa's girl, she can't be the messiah
grok it.

SKREAM!

Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Quote by poor_blue_crabs
Maybe it's witchcraft

grok it.

SKREAM!

Quote by Spoony_Bard
..............I call shenanigans.

My brother's guitar amp sometimes picks up local radio stations (I'm not sure why and we haven't found any way to actually tune in to anything, it just comes and goes), but I think the bass "speaking" is on the weird side........perhaps it contains the soul of some Latin-speaker?
Quote by Rust_in_Peace34

Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
^

she turned me into an newt!
>.>
<.<
well i got better!
Quote by smb
Freakish mammals bring the end times. It's not even 2012 yet and we're all on the path to extinction. Send cash now to God-TV!
layoff the pcp. if that doesnt work destroy it before it kills us all

PRS SE Custom w/ Duncans
Classic Vibe 50's Strat
Egnater Rebel 20
Egnater Rebel 112x Cab
Crate v18-112 w/ Eminence Private Jack

USSR Big Muff Pi
Line 6 Echo Park
Boss BD-2
Vox Wah
Guitar Rig 3

DO NØT CLICK THÏS LINK

Hook 'em
Quote by dudius
My brother's guitar amp sometimes picks up local radio stations (I'm not sure why and we haven't found any way to actually tune in to anything, it just comes and goes), but I think the bass "speaking" is on the weird side........perhaps it contains the soul of some Latin-speaker?

Happens to me too.
Quote by crazy8rgood

Oh, look at those naughty waffles and their banana's...

*fapfapfapfapfap*

(if this is against the rules, I'll take it down.)
Could your amp be on the same frequency as a radio station? My very first amp was a piece of crap, and whenever you turned it on, the first 3 seconds were a radio station in Spanish.
We are only a few years away from the first line of Gibson Robo-Lead Vocalist Guitars. You should turn your bass in for research.
this one is for you.
Quote by Rust_in_Peace34

I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Quote by landerson
Could your amp be on the same frequency as a radio station? My very first amp was a piece of crap, and whenever you turned it on, the first 3 seconds were a radio station in Spanish.

No- how many ancient Roman radio stations are there?!

Quote by REV3LATI0N
layoff the pcp. if that doesnt work destroy it before it kills us all

I don't do drugs...
Quote by dudius

That's just interference.. You can get leads which won't get any, but they cost quite a bit more than your average lead.
Page 1 of 3