So I currently have a PAF Pro in the bridge of my PGM100 right now and I don't think it's doing it for me. It seems a little bit fuzzy when player lower notes or doing some riffs.

What I'm looking for is a humbucker that'll give me more of an "umph" when I pick my notes. Something stronger sounding. Along the lines of Paul Gilbert's tone in Technical Difficulties.

I'm leaning towards the Tone Zones right now.

I don't want the humbuckers to be to have too much of a focus on the high notes or being too ice-picky/shrill.

Am I looking for the Tone Zones, Super Distortions, or Evos?
Ibanez PGM100
Taylor 314-CE
Peters Chimera
Orange PPC212 w/ Celestion V30 and Celestion G12-75
When I think of a DiMarzio pup with good note definition that can get a ton of "umph" I think of the D-sonic personally.In my personal experience the evos are a bit to bright for my tastes.You should check out their website to see the specs of each individual pickup and listen to some sound clips.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

super distortions would work great with that KK JCM800, very high output.
LifeSucks
PeopleDie
F*ckTheWorld
LetsGetHigh
I would be inclined to ask or read about Paul's pickups on the Racer X asylum if I were you. I would be thinking Super Distortions (or the Duncan Distortion more so) for earlier Racer X albums but I'm not too sure about Technical difficulties.
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
I have a TZ in my RG3120, although I prefer the PAF Pro (although I've never had a PAF Pro in the bridge, it does provide a great low end.
If I recall, isn't Paul using a super Distortion nowadays?
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Quote by Shinozoku
If I recall, isn't Paul using a super Distortion nowadays?

It depends on which guitar you're on about
He uses too many to keep up with!

Anyway, the Super Distortion is lookin' a good bet for you. As much as I'd prefer an evo out of those, tey are very sensitive, so if you make mistakes, you won't be too happy with it
I recently swapped my Paf Pro for a ToneZone in the Bridge of my RG3720. I did it as i diddnt get much low end from the Paf. I find the Tonezone just feels fuller in the bridge than the Paf did along with slightly more output.

Paul was using Paf Pros when Technical difficulties was recorded if memory serves.
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
Paul uses 2 Tone zones in this clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES1RypBww_g

I've e-mailed him about the pickups in the orange PGM and he said it has tone zones...

I know what you're saying about the Paf pro, it picks up every mistake and really requires a great player to make it sound great.
Ibanez PGM301 signed by Paul Gilbert
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Saving for a GH100L/VH100R
Orange PPC212 2X12