View poll results: Who's gonna win Super Bowl 43
Steelers
9 33%
Cardinals
18 67%
Voters: 27.
Who's gonna win?
Neverender:SSTB 4/19

Goddamn this cursed iron fist. When I lose control!

[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']You, sir, win epically.
You sir are fail

I wanted the Ravens to win tonight, just because the Steelers beat my Chargers the other week.

I guess I'm going for the Cardinals since they're the closest team to here, although I really don't care either way.
Haha Larry Fitzgerald went to Pittsburgh University

Im going for cardinals, nothing against steelers then can for sure take it. Im just happy Eagles lost.
STEELERS ALL THE WAY!

but obnoxious text aside they are my team
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by jam phan024

^this is how i'll be spending my super bowl sunday with your white mothers and sisters...

i'm so super pissed the panthers choked,but i guess cardinals,the last time they were champions was before they even had a super bowl.
Wow, 13 of 17 people say Cards? Interesting.

Anyway, I'm with the majority on this one. + I'm pissed at the Steelers for beating the Chargers and the Ravens, who I was cheering for in the AFC.
Why doesn't fitzgerald just play the Eagles alone?
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Yeah I really don't see The Cardinals doing much against the #1 defense. They seem fragile

After watching the games today... Larry Fitzgerald is an absolute BEAST. I honestly don't think the Steelers are going to be able to stop him. You can double him all you want, he'll still catch the ball every time it comes his way.

With that said, I really hope the Cardinals win, but I think the Steelers are just too good overall. The Cardinals have a really good offense, but their defense is suspect, and I don't see them scoring enough points on the Steelers Defense.

I hope I'm wrong, though.
Last edited by AngusIsMyHero at Jan 19, 2009,