One day i would like to move there, but I don't understand how you gain perminate residency, I've researched and I don't really understand it, could anyone help me out with info?
Quote by Finnepinne
It was probably a black man who talked. "oh don' go in there gurl, he behind the doh~"

And then got shot.
ew, why would you do such a horrendous thing?
Quote by abe123
thats one of the funniest posts ive seen in a while... to sig or not to sig

Quote by Kenny77
Awesome.

Quote by Kensai
Probably from india. Most bad things come from there.
if people bitch about our country..dont listen to them. as long as you apply for legal permanent citenzeship, i am all for your moving here. welcome to america brother.
I was ther for 6-7months or so in high school....

Good times.... good times.....
Quote by ironman1478
im romanian and am offended. most of the people in romania make americans look like autistic kids on ritalin
Quote by ProfessorJim
I'm autistic and on ritalin and am offended. Most autistic kids on ritalin make americans look like romanians.
I think you need to be able to have a job with a contract for at last 2 - 3 years, and that you cannot be without legal work for more then 6 -12 months. Some **** like that.

That or you got to marry an american chick.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
WE're in a depresssion s wait.
Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis
Quote by Finnepinne
It was probably a black man who talked. "oh don' go in there gurl, he behind the doh~"

And then got shot.
my dad isn't an american citizen and he's lived here most of his life. i've often wondered how he does it.
Quote by srq89

So he can find a woman to marry so he can become the King of Zamunda.
Or maybe that was the plot to Coming to America.
I've come here today to chew bubble gum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.
Quote by namegoeshere

He'll stimulate the economy....
Quote by ironman1478
im romanian and am offended. most of the people in romania make americans look like autistic kids on ritalin
Quote by ProfessorJim
I'm autistic and on ritalin and am offended. Most autistic kids on ritalin make americans look like romanians.
Quote by skaterskagg1
my dad isn't an american citizen and he's lived here most of his life. i've often wondered how he does it.

Is he illegal?
Quote by ironman1478
Quote by ProfessorJim
Do I have to go to university and get a degree before i can apply for residency through employment, i saw the list, and alot of the careers were fancy like scienists and such.
Quote by Finnepinne

And then got shot.
Quote by skaterskagg1

He just has a permanent Visa, you don't have to be a citizen to live here.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
you can get a green card to live and work here. im not sure of the process, but im sure its easier than getting actual citizenship. i have friends who are here on green cards.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by SteveBeginner
One day i would like to move there, but I don't understand how you gain perminate residency, I've researched and I don't really understand it, could anyone help me out with info?

Why the **** would you leave Australia to go live in America??? Do you realise how great a place Australia is to live??
I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton
ok, as usual pit is being very unhelpful except andychalmers, so im gonna go post this someplace else

And a master of storytelling...

Quote by Jackolas
andychalmers102, that story is awesome.
move here?? i want to move out!
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Quote by namegoeshere

Eighteen years old and you don't know what the difference between a depression and a recession is? Did you go to the special school?
Quote by wahappen

This is a guitar community not Romper Room.
Quote by andychalmers102
Why the **** would you leave Australia to go live in America??? Do you realise how great a place Australia is to live??

Yeah

they have kangaroos...

and wallaby...

and devils....

The us just has a black president....
Quote by ironman1478
Quote by ProfessorJim
Quote by srq89

I wrote you a song called stereotypes. It goes like this: "don't be a douche. laaa de da doooo da deee."
Quote by skaterskagg1

cause he's a bitch.
#DTWD
Quote by faint_spirit
move here?? i want to move out!

Why would you want that?
Quote by ironman1478
Quote by ProfessorJim
Quote by GNR_Duff_rules
Why would you want that?

the culture is ridiculous. there are a lot of good things, but living abroad for at least some amount of time is never a bad thing.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Quote by faint_spirit
the culture is ridiculous. there are a lot of good things, but living abroad for at least some amount of time is never a bad thing.

living abroad is nott always a good thing...

Americans take fro granted the extent of the freedoms they have....

put Medvedev or Putin in charge....then you'd have an excuse to leave...
Quote by ironman1478
Quote by ProfessorJim
dude........... ur leaving australia to live in america???
just stay calm, the men in the white coats will be there soon
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me